ADVERTISEMENT

Something people are not talking about

University-6

Sophomore
Sep 28, 2017
Sure it's great that Tre Mitchell can shoot, but I've been more impressed by his passing. Elite vision for a big man. After rewatching the first two games and he made several uber smart passes for easy buckets. He's going to be a much bigger cog in this years team then I thought at first. This team can play several different ways with several different line ups and Mitchell fits in most if not all of them.

Is it November yet? Can't F'ing wait!
th

Its Kentucky and Duke and everyone else right now and will be the entire season.
We are on a collision course with the Cryin Sheyer’s and our 1st Title game with the Devils in 46 yrs!

Sure it's great that Tre Mitchell can shoot, but I've been more impressed by his passing. Elite vision for a big man. After rewatching the first two games and he made several uber smart passes for easy buckets. He's going to be a much bigger cog in this years team then I thought at first. This team can play several different ways with several different line ups and Mitchell fits in most if not all of them.

Is it November yet? Can't F'ing wait!
th
A point forward is always a ace in the hold. Glad to see post where some looks at important part of the game other than dunking or scoring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT