ADVERTISEMENT

So Much For Camp Cal

Fire Cal right?
rolleyes.r191677.gif

I hate these deals around the holidays where we end up only playing one game every 7-8 days. That just kills you.

Originally posted by UKfan215:
I hate these deals around the holidays where we end up only playing one game every 7-8 days. That just kills you.
Exactly,10 days off if I'm not mistaken and it's showing.

That's why my expression of disdain for Camp Cal,this has happened the past couple years.I cannot see any improvement in defense or offense at the moment, fortunately it's only half a game,but they better get some fire from somewhere or they'll lose to a team that got beat by WKU,Dayton,and a couple other mid-majors

Originally posted by Bluest Member:

That's why my expression of disdain for Camp Cal,this has happened the past couple years.I cannot see any improvement in defense or offense at the moment, fortunately it's only half a game,but they better get some fire from somewhere or they'll lose to a team that got beat by WKU,Dayton,and a couple other mid-majors
Oh GTFO with this. Guys started on fire and then started settling for jump shots and lost their energy. Had NOTHING to do with Camp Cal.

And grow some nads we ain't losing to this team. Perfect example of the dredges of UK fandom.

Originally posted by CatDaddy4daWin:

Oh GTFO with this. Guys started on fire and then started settling for jump shots and lost their energy. Had NOTHING to do with Camp Cal.

And grow some nads we ain't losing to this team. Perfect example of the dredges of UK fandom.
Yeah, we have bi-polar fans. The OP ignored the 18-5 start...very conveniently I might add. Someone put a lid on the basket after that...and Mr. Moody shocked everyone, including all of us. Our big guys have to finish these EASY shots down low they keep missing, and we have to stop settling for 3's.

If we had kept hitting them, it would be even worse as that would make our guys think they could do this every game, just jack up 3's. Hitting 4-5 three's the first 5 minutes was the worst thing that could happen for this team that half.

Originally posted by Wildcats4EverandEver:
why do they call it Camp Cal, he is never there. I did see him on Pittsburgh Steelers sideline and several NBA games recently
He has a private jet at his disposal. I'm sure he can swing an NBA or NFL game and be back hours later for practice. He's not just going to hold the players' hands 24/7.

Not to mention all those extra appearances just help market him and the UK program.

Originally posted by CatDaddy4daWin:

Dredges of UK Fandom? You have no idea what you are blathering about.

If you are going to quote my postr,quote the entire post ,not just one small paragraph that suits you
This post was edited on 1/6 8:09 PM by Bluest Member

Please tell me where these "Individual Player Workouts" have improved the team or any players game here?

why do they call it Camp Cal, he is never there. I did see him on Pittsburgh Steelers sideline and several NBA games recently
He's also busy recruiting those 5 star players that keep fans like you happy.

Originally posted by JerseyCat84:

Fans like me,You don't know what the hell your talking about

I've been a fan through thick and thin longer than you've been alive

Please tell me where these "Individual Player Workouts" have improved the team or any players game here?
3 point shooting looks pretty damn good.

Now I wasn't responding to you was I? I see you "guessed" my age. Thank god we haven't gone through a lot of thin in recent times
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 1/6 8:29 PM by JerseyCat84

Now I wasn't responding to you was I? I see you "guessed" my age. Thank god we haven't gone through a lot of thin in recent times
laugh.r191677.gif

Billy Gillispie was eons ago wasn't he? 84 is sort of telling

laugh.r191677.gif

Billy Gillispie was eons ago wasn't he? 84 is sort of telling
Not my birth year, I wish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT