ADVERTISEMENT

Shai freaking got it done!

May 4, 2006
Shai Alexander just clinched the number one overall seed for the Oklahoma City thunder or formerly known as the Seattle SuperSonics in the NBA playoffs.
Let's go Sonics!!
Let's go Shai Alexander!! Go big blue!!

Edit: yea yea i hated the pope hire and then started trolling for kicks. Im very sorry. I swear it scouts honor. Yall pricks feel better?

Last edited:
Horrible hire . Where is the fan transfer portal?

Nothing you can do but boo when you get a chance. Including his press conference. Which I will be there. I'm going to make sure he knows he's not wanted. You pussies may not but I will

Right back to The Tubby Smith Billy Gillespie days

I ain't apologizing for shit I know we're headed right back to The Tubby Smith type of days which is going from:

Top 50 talent with a bad bench coach and Losing.
To:
Top 150 talent with a great bench coach and Losing.

@jedwar time to take out the trash

I like Shai. He’s one of the good ones and actually earned his 1nD status, not just leaving after a mediocre season. I fully support those types of dudes

I pull for all the guys who accomplished some level of success here and who were clearly NBA ready. I care much less about the guys who achieved nothing, were below average college players that would had been 2 year guys at 99% of programs, and still left for 2nd round or undrafted.

Another guy that Cal tried to avoid starting in favor of a undeserving kid he probably promised a starting position to. Shai was too good to come off the bench though.

Reactions: lpkilla7
Good. Now hope the Lakers tank the 7/8 game and win against Winner of Kings/Warriors and get to knock them out in 5/6 in the 1st round.

Reactions: lpkilla7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT