ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tournament Bracket and Game Times here

Great draw for UK....

Getting on same side as Bama (they cna't beat UK in a tempo game) and opposite side of Tn and Auburn..who both are way harder...and even USC on opposite sides of the bracket.

YOu can't ask for much of a better bracket for UK fans.

Great draw for UK....

Getting on same side as Bama (they cna't beat UK in a tempo game) and opposite side of Tn and Auburn..who both are way harder...and even USC on opposite sides of the bracket.

Agreed 100%, T A&M looked good yesterday but we have gotten way better and have the revenge factor.

ovuOvmZ.png

Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
Ole Miss has been terrible down the stretch, 2-6 I think, so it's very like that we are playing A&M.

A&M lost 5 in a row mid-year, but they have seemed to turn it around. Radford has been playing a lot better since we saw them last.

Ole Miss has been terrible down the stretch, 2-6 I think, so it's very like that we are playing A&M.

A&M lost 5 in a row mid-year, but they have seemed to turn it around. Radford has been playing a lot better since we saw them last.
I'd argue in a UK rematch

1. They play their main guys heavy minutes...so having to play UK with our depth will get into their legs in 2nd half regardless. And Texas AM relies on playing harder as their opponent as their skill level leaves alot to be desired. So fatigue would be for UK assuming we don't fall into a deep hole in first half.
2. BIg Z wasn't around for the Texas AM game first time around....he can change the floor stretching that we didnt' do first game.
3. Edwards is UK's 3rd best player now (behind Reed and Reeves....I'd put him ahead of Dilly today). Edwards was maybe our 6th best player in January when we played Texas AM. So having Edwards on the floor for not just shooting....but his length to defend wings will make life much different for Radford or Taylor (I'll assume we'll be going longer on them vs. shorter defenders in Wagner, Dilly, Reed).
4. Not going to blame on refs....but that game was sort of silly to watch Radford/Taylor dribble into traffic, bump into defenders and get to the FT line like they did. I hope the whistle is better...I feel like UK's D is better and Edwards/Adou draw more of the assignment on those two guys and we make them shoot over us not thru us.

Last edited:
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Love the draw. No complaints.

Just checked the online resale ticket sites. $4 for the Wednesday games. $12 for the Thursday games. Friday evening $160 on stubhub. Ouch. Granted that’s for both games. I guess Covid has affected tickets too. 😆

Love the draw. No complaints.

Just checked the online resale ticket sites. $4 for the Wednesday games. $12 for the Thursday games. Friday evening $160 on stubhub. Ouch. Granted that’s for both games. I guess Covid has affected tickets too. 😆
The booming economy has set the very high SEC ticket prices

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Not sure why you think this. There's only one power conference team that plays faster than us. It's Bama.

Because every team this season that has tried to run with us has gotten beat down (except for TN in Rupp), and Bama just tried the same and we gave them the business.

We are a great matchup for them- we are better than them at their own game, more efficient, shoot it better, and we're deeper.

Because every team this season that has tried to run with us has gotten beat down (except for TN in Rupp), and Bama just tried the same and we gave them the business.

We are a great matchup for them- we are better than them at their own game, more efficient, shoot it better, and we're deeper.
Statistically we aren’t more efficient. Their offensive efficiency is 3 points per 100 possessions better than ours.

I don’t think they’ll beat us, but they have the same type of team we do. Explosive offense at a high pace and very little defense.

Statistically we aren’t more efficient. Their offensive efficiency is 3 points per 100 possessions better than ours.

I don’t think they’ll beat us, but they have the same type of team we do. Explosive offense at a high pace and very little defense.

Since the Gonzaga game, we have been the more efficient team according to Bart Torvik, and yeah, I love when teams try to run with us- bring it on!

And we were up 36 points wjtb about 8 minutes left in game. I don’t think Bama or anyone run wjtb us …
A one game sample size is never the best way to make definitive statements. We also had Edwards go 10/10, which probably doesn't happen again. We ran KU off their own floor in 2022 and we know how that turned out.

I think we beat Bama, but they play the exact same way we do.

A one game sample size is never the best way to make definitive statements. We also had Edwards go 10/10, which probably doesn't happen again. We ran KU off their own floor in 2022 and we know how that turned out.

I get Edwards had amazing day…but UK could have won by 30+ easy…and trying to run wjrh UK ain’t going to work…Bama would get stomped by UK if we replayed in Nashville

plus Bama plummeted down rhe sec race as their schedule got better…I would rather play Bama then Florida on Saturday if we make it that far

Great draw for UK....

This! Told the wife this is the best draw we could’ve possibly asked for. With a chance for revenge on TAMU to boot! Go Cats!

We will beat the brakes off Bama again. Book it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT