ADVERTISEMENT

Season review. What you were wrong and right about.

Montana81

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2004
Wrong:

I was wrong about Dillingham and Shepherd. Boot better than expected.

Wrong about Justin Edwards. Thought he’d be THE star of the team. He was okay by the end.

Wrong about Cal not adapting offense. The offense definitely was different and better.

I thought Ugo would be more valuable. More important. Wrong. He just wasn’t that good and his floor is lower than i realized. And there were some on here that were telling us that.

Right:

DJ and Aaron were overrated. Neither are terrible. And DJ i thought at least reeled it in enough to where he wasn’t shooting us out of games. But he was never going to be a star as a freshman.

Thiero had better college upside than Chris Livingston

Cal has gotten to a point where he can’t handle success. We win a big game, and then look like crap a game or two later. This is two years in a row we closed the season with a huge road win and shit the bed in not just the next game but the next two games.

Cal reverts to a lot of old(bad) habits when things get tight in the biggest moments.

Reed is not ready.

A transfer from illinois state can in fact be good enough to be the best player at UK.

10 or more losses. Not a title threat.

Lastly, it wasn’t the players.

Point of this thread is we were all right and wrong about stuff. It’s okay to be wrong. It’s okay to admit. Cal changed some things. I didn’t think he would. It’s still time for him to hang it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News