ADVERTISEMENT

RV Parking Pass

DACats86

All-American
Jan 7, 2003
If anyone has or knows of someone that has an RV parking pass for this upcoming season that they are not going to use, or will not use for some games, please let me know. My email is dacats86@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: BigBlueGuy65
Let's try a different route with this - Will trade three LL tix, with padded seatbacks, and a Blue Lot pass to the Miss State Game (Oct. 15) for one RV pass to any game. My email is dacats86@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Let's try a different route with this - Will trade three LL tix, with padded seatbacks, and a Blue Lot pass to the Miss State Game (Oct. 15) for one RV pass to any game. My email is dacats86@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.
There is a pass on Stubhub. I am looking for just South Carolina game. Do you want to split it?

Will TRADE three LL tix (Section 22) and a BLUE LOT parking pass to BOTH the Miami (9/3) and the Mississippi State (10/15) games for ONE RV pass to either the SOUTH CAROLINA (10/8) or GEORGIA (11/19) games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT