ADVERTISEMENT

Ruh roh...some more Adidas, coaches, and corruption

NEW YORK — Sean Miller could be compelled to testify in the ongoing federal corruption case involving college basketball after a video played to jurors Wednesday showed an aspiring agent bragging about his relationship with the Arizona Wildcats coach.

Please.

Uh oh lol now Izzo is being named!
Good. It fries my ass that Izzo gets to be 'Mr. Clean Gene with a Lunch Pail' when that whole program is dirty as hell - wouldn't let my daughter near that campus with the various form of sexual assaults from coaches, basketball players and football players, and the local yokel media covered it up for years - it took an Indianapolis paper to root it out.

Good. It fries my ass that Izzo gets to be 'Mr. Clean Gene with a Lunch Pail' when that whole program is dirty as hell - wouldn't let my daughter near that campus with the various form of sexual assaults from coaches, basketball players and football players, and the local yokel media covered it up for years - it took an Indianapolis paper to root it out.
Sparty fans are some of the biggest haters of Cal and some of his biggest accusers. Look in the mirror you holier than thou douchebags.

Both Miller and Wade were excused from testifying. Self to I guess though I don’t know that. The NCAA will do nothing. Ostriches with their heads buried in the sand while raking in I’d guess billions. We won’t know who is paying who to go where. Meanwhile the apparel companies are probably paying Emmett to call off his dogs. No proof, pure speculation, but not that much of a reach.

Reactions: kl40504
Big10 fans in general are really bad. Hard to forget some of the things Wisconsin and Michigan fans had to say leading up to their games against us in 2014.
I missed that. You mean here, on this board, or just generally?

Reactions: kl40504
Yikes, my daughter went to MSU for 5 years, niece went for 6. They didn't get raped or anything. … .. that I'm aware of.

Even worse.
Of course Dook hasn’t been able to sniff a FF in 2018 and 2019 with two of the most talented freshman classes of this century.
you mean the two greatest teams of all time right ? That's what DSPN has said for two years ! So if you have the two greatest teams of all time and you don't even reach the final four, then coach must really suck huh ?

We heard from every program how Cal and UK were cheating, instead we find out every single one of you dirtbags are the real cheaters. UL, UNC, Kansas, MSU, Duke, Arizona and more. Talk about getting slapped upside the head with the karma stick. UK might be the only elite clean program out there, if we weren’t then we wouldn’t be missing out on the top five recruits for years now.

I missed that. You mean here, on this board, or just generally?

I don’t know if it’s still a thing, but when I was still subscribed over on 247 a subscription there gave you access to all of the premium content across all team sights.

Also whenever an insider like Chris fisher, jerry Meyer or Andrew slater posted an update on a recruit they would often tag all the relevant teams so you’d get a ton of rival fans posting on each other’s forums.

The Michigan and Wisconsin fans were quite nasty to deal with on the UK 247 site leading up to those games.

Reactions: Mojocat
We heard from every program how Cal and UK were cheating, instead we find out every single one of you dirtbags are the real cheaters. UL, UNC, Kansas, MSU, Duke, Arizona and more. Talk about getting slapped upside the head with the karma stick. UK might be the only elite clean program out there, if we weren’t then we wouldn’t be missing out on the top five recruits for years now.
Quite remarkable isn’t it? After all the innuendo and false accusations it turns out John Calipari might be the only clean man in the sport.

Rot?
dd5jawb-9095989d-7ba8-4de6-994a-dda8fdeb4173.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT