ADVERTISEMENT

RIP, Mark Margolis

WildcatfaninOhio

All-American
May 22, 2002
Milford, OH (originally from Covington, KY)
hector-hector-salamanca.gif
Mark Margolis, Actor on ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘Better Call Saul,’ Dies at 83

I think it’s more that a lot of us don’t understand how so many think the same thing over and over is still funny. Like people typing or showing pictures of WOOD! In the naughty teacher thread.

You don’t even need to read it to know the jokes being made, just seems to have run it’s course basically.

I think it’s more that a lot of us don’t understand how so many think the same thing over and over is still funny. Like people typing or showing pictures of WOOD! In the naughty teacher thread.

You don’t even need to read it to know the jokes being made, just seems to have run it’s course basically.
There are a limitless number of threads on this board with repeated themes and jokes…GYERO is not immune to bad takes and other “hatboggans”. There’s a Schtick and agenda to every thread here- but let’s not play the superiority game.

Reactions: entropy13
I always thought these RIP threads are in poor taste, but the hot teacher threads are great.

Waiting on Liza Minnelli.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT