ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Judy Tenuta

RIP. Would've made a great Attorney General.

watch-judge-judy-online-free.jpg

My sense of humor is different than others I guess, but I think she's about the funniest woman I ever heard
Yeah, I was a fan when she was in her prime. Really kinda campy outrageous. The Carmen Miranda of comedy. Haven't seen her in forever, so was sad to see she passed.

Emo is a weird, weird dude, but I gotta say his bit about religion cracks me up.

His problem was he could never go out of character in public. I saw him on a local morning show doing an interview. Stayed in character the whole time and kinda bombed. He was just too weird to take seriously.

His problem was he could never go out of character in public. I saw him on a local morning show doing an interview. Stayed in character the whole time and kinda bombed. He was just too weird to take seriously.
He was on St. Louis radio one morning, and the mad Hungarian was on there. Anyway, they started talking about somebody was on the cover of GQ, and Emo responded with " I was on the cover of GQ once". Gentleman's Quarterly? "No, Geeks and Queers". It just destroyed the whole show, nobody could stop laughing.

I don't think Stephen Wright ever went out of character either. Those two are my favorite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT