ADVERTISEMENT

Reed Sheppard factoids

It's early, and Sheppard will have his growing pains....but this guy has that "it" factor that is hard to quantify. He makes other people better by putting them in position to excel. He just doesn't make bad plays. His court vision and ability to deliver the ball at the right time is uncanny. As Wooden said.." be quick but not in a hurry." Describes Reed pretty well.

it's going to be interesting who steps up Tuesday night I've been waiting on this game for awhile. Most KU fans saying no chance. Too many freshmen.

More Intersting Reed Sheppard Fun Facts;

• Reed’s teeth are the only part of his body that can’t heal.
  • Reed can’t keep his eyes open while sneezing.
  • Reed can’t see his ears without a mirror.
  • Reed can’t lick his elbow.
  • Laid end to end, Reed's blood vessels could circle Earth's equator four times.

Post your own Reed Sheppard fun factoids here as well!

Last edited:
More Intersting Reed Sheppard Fun Facts;

• Reed’s teeth are the only part of his body that can’t heal.
  • Reed can’t keep his eyes open while sneezing.
  • Reed can’t see his ears without a mirror.
  • Reed can’t lick his elbow.
  • Laid end to end, Reed's blood vessels could circle Earth's equator four times.

Post your own Reed Sheppard fun factoids here as well!
Too political. Let's keep politics out of this please.

I remember one time Reed and his family went to Sea World. They were watching the dolphin show when Reed got splashed. So he yells, ‘I’m Reed Sheppard and no one gets me wet!’ So he climbs into the tank, grabs all three dolphins, and throws them into the audience, splashes them and yells, ‘How do you like it?’ And then damn if Reed didn’t step in there and finish the show.

1) can yodel the national anthem
2) his left ear rotates 180 degrees in high winds
3) keeps crumpled paper around his bed
4) has an extensive collection of Amanda Blake memorabilia
5) favorite party trick? finger puppet version of Waiting for Godot
6) makes egg creams with Bosco instead of Fox's U-Bet
7) #1 location on his Bucket List? Mt. Kisco, NY

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Guarantee we won’t get shot clock violations at the end of games with him on the court.

Thankfully, Cal said Shep needs to be on the floor a lot. So he can see it. We just seem to play better with the three guards in there together.

1. He once punched a hole in a cow just so he could see who was coming up the road.
  2. His poop is considered currency in Argentina!
  3. He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident.
  4. He sleeps eight hours a night! Well, he is pretty normal when it comes to that.
Getting 8 hours of sleep isn't normal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT