ADVERTISEMENT

Red Parking Pass and 2 Forty Yard Line Tickets For Georgia Game-Total $300

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
2 tickets And Red Parking Pass For sale for Georgia game. Tickets are in section 205 row 18 seats 31 and 32. Tickets are on end of aisle for easy in and out convenience. Asking $300 for total package of tickets plus red parking pass. Email me to katsfan99@aol.com if interested or call Garry at (502) 558-0191. Go Cats!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ganner918
My tickets are on 40 yard line plus package includes a Red Parking lot pass. Just trying to cover my cost for tickets, cost for Red parking lot pass and K-fund cost to enable me to by parking pass.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
My tickets are on 40 yard line plus package includes a Red Parking lot pass. Just trying to cover my cost for tickets, cost for Red parking lot pass and K-fund cost to enable me to by parking pass.
I understand. I had 5 for 20 yrs. When I started parking pass was $45 per year.
$450 or so by the time I stopped.
The market took a hit yesterday.

Reactions: K_TIME
2 tickets And Red Parking Pass For sale for Georgia game. Tickets are in section 205 row 18 seats 31 and 32. Tickets are on end of aisle for easy in and out convenience. Asking $400 for total package of tickets plus red parking pass. Email me to katsfan99@aol.com if interested.
Youi're going to have to come off that a bunch more after yesterday....the October/November tix might be like a UL Costco dealio when this fiasco is all said and done with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT