ADVERTISEMENT

Player of the game for us tomorrow ?

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
I'll say Reed. He just makes BB plays. He makes everyone around him better. I know that's asking alot of a freshman in his third game and against a blueblood but I think he is up for it.

Reactions: KFuqua and jmw23712
Edwards. He will be the "5" in some small sets and get to take Dickenson 1-1.

Should also be who we PnR for to get him matched up with Dickenson to take him off the bounce.

Edwards. He's sneaky and will be all up on em' like a hobo on a bologna sandwich.

He breaks out tomorrow night.

I don't trust his physicality yet as he struggled the first 2 games. I'm going Wagner who's the most competitive guy on the court and built like a tank. I'd love for Reeves to have an Arkansas type game as well but that will probably only happen if he's not able to be double teamed because everyone else is hitting shots. Make HD guard Mitchell at the 3 point line and have Wagner drive to the hole.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
The inside will be tricky being small compared to KU so I will say Reeves and Shepherd will need to make threes for the Cats to stay in this game. Guard play has to be stellar….GBB!

DJ is my guess. Would luv to win one of these early big season games finally. Changes the outlook on everything and keeps our board full of good reads. Doing it to Kansas would be even better. GOCATS!!

Need the freshman to have big games to win. Have to get DJ or Rob to have 20-25 points or Edwards.

I'm going with Tre Mitchell. He's been my favorite player so far, Reed being a close second with all his hustle plays.

I think it's going to take a Reeves like effort vs Arkansas and a freshmen like Wagner or Edwards to ball out like Maxey did in the Champions Classic vs Michigan State in 2019.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT