ADVERTISEMENT

Patriots vs Antifa and Commies...Texas edition

Brushy Bill

Senior
Mar 31, 2009
The right side of the issue
Civil War 2.0 is heating up.

https://www.menofthewest.net/antifa-routed-austin/

With an estimated force of 50 people maximum, these masked, hooded snowflakes shouted typical Communist garbage that they didn’t seem to understand themselves. Most of them looked like they were under 25 years old. One of them was carrying what I believe was a KelTech Sub-2000, another had a modified Ruger 10/22, and the other may have been some AK variant.

austinantifa_gun2-207x300.png

Armed Antifa with a KelTec Sub-2000

Let’s start with the guns because it was blinding obvious that they had no training whatsoever. They had them on slings with their left hand forward on the barrel as expected. Rather than having their right hands in the ready position near the trigger, they were holding them toward the back of the stock. I doubt they even carried live rounds. A woman and two small men had the guns. Looks like they had about 34.3 seconds of instruction on how to look like a badass; it clearly didn’t work. Someone standing next to me was taunting them and asking if they had ever fired a gun, if they were felons, etc. They looked like they would have shot him if they knew how.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT