ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Jerry Tipton

Woodsmoke

Sophomore
Feb 27, 2023
He wasn’t intimidated by Cal. He held Cal accoubtable and didn’t give a rats arse if you didn’t like it. Is it a coincidence that after Tipton retired, Cal’s record begins a downward trajectory? No one to answer to. Call the man!!!!

Reactions: ukdaven
I dont care if Stalin was coach, I'd never page Tipton for anything.

There is no "he's not intimidated" he's a yellow journalist who just throws things at the wall and hope things stick.

His racist article he refused to retract about Patrick Patterson and a supposed car is all you need to know about him.

I thought he'd already passed away, I'll keep believing he did...

Reactions: Wonky
He wasn’t intimidated by Cal. He held Cal accoubtable and didn’t give a rats arse if you didn’t like it. Is it a coincidence that after Tipton retired, Cal’s record begins a downward trajectory? No one to answer to. Call the man!!!!
Jerry Tipton never asked a pertinent basketball question in his life . He would ask stupid stuff. Or ask Kelena Azabuike about his fathers legal problems or John Wall about having a father convicted of murderer. He didn’t know enough about the game to ask a serious question. He just tried to dig up stuff to get the program in trouble.

Maybe not Tipton, but there is a significant shortfall in the “journalists” that cover UK. Cal should be made very uncomfortable by the press but the so called journalists now are afraid to ask tough questions. They are also afraid to harp on the obvious slide.

The press should be up Mitch’s ass too.

That crotchety old bastard would most likely coddle JVC if it meant the decline of the program.

😂 Satire? I have heard a lot of conspiracy theories in my life, but this is a first. The coach went downhill because a sports reporter retired. Thanks for the lsugh

Get bent is a saying that is sayingbin an angry or contemptuous way of dismissing a ridiculous statement. I agree, get bent
I see a lot of television commercials on peyronies with a bent carrot 🥕.

• Haha
Reactions: JC CATS
Jerry Tipton spent his life trying or at least on accident trying to get UK in trouble. Fact.
But yet he is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge of the history of the program....
It's been interesting hearing from him the last few months. I think he probably should have been more out in the public the whole time he was working instead hiding at Herald Leader.

It's funny that it's much harder for him to do what he would be doing nowadays because of the rule changes. Retirement was imminent

If mainstream journalists did their jobs like Tipton did, the world would be a much better place. I don’t get the hate.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
Curious… you’re fan of Tipton?

How long have you or are you a fan of UK?

Do you not know the way he treated some of our players? Not respectfully.

There’s doing your job but embarrassing young men out of spite isn’t called for.

If mainstream journalists did their jobs like Tipton did, the world would be a much better place. I don’t get the hate.
You enjoy old men asking kids about their father being a murderer? He is/was insufferable and I'm sure sent a few players that would have come here elsewhere

Reactions: yoshukai
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT