ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under The Wade twins finish their college careers at Colorado...

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
I feel sure Keaton will get playing time. Solid OLB.
Destin is the question. Playing time at QB will be tough to get. Coach Primes son is there. They are bringing in two three star high school QBs.
QB from Vandy is transferring in. And whatever you think about Coach Prime he is going to recruit well.
I just hope Dad doesn't mess up Keatens career because Destin is just not good enough. Something to keep an eye on.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
Recruiting well is debatable, he signed 6 players, had 8 committed and 1 of those is trying to get out of his NIL. From what the ex UK player said it was a toxic locker room. Deion's only reason to be coaching is to get his son's to the NFL and still promoting Prime. Will the twins both play, a better question would will Deion learn their names.

Recruiting well is debatable, he signed 6 players, had 8 committed and 1 of those is trying to get out of his NIL. From what the ex UK player said it was a toxic locker room. Deion's only reason to be coaching is to get his son's to the NFL and still promoting Prime. Will the twins both play, a better question would will Deion learn their names.
Did I not see where he had the #! portal class? But your points are well taken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT