ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vandy's Robbins out for the rest of the season

Well, Vanderbilt was able to adapt and adjust on the fly and actually played at a higher level once Robbins went down. Whereas, once Cason left the game, we collapsed.
It hurt both teams, but Vandy had been playing a lot of season without him. First time we played without at least one point guard.

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
It hurt both teams, but Vandy had been playing a lot of season without him. First time we played without at least one point guard.

He was averaging 20/10/3 blks over the last 7 games though. Liam was playing like an absolute monster. It’s going to be hard to win from here on out without him.

Not sure what I expect other than that the team will give great effort, which is something I can be happy about win or lose (and I hate losing).

Last edited:
Reactions: kywildcat41086
RIP

marty-robbins-FB.png

Well, Vanderbilt was able to adapt and adjust on the fly and actually played at a higher level once Robbins went down. Whereas, once Cason left the game, we collapsed.
Vanderbilt also made a public announcement about the length of time he would be out instead of “I haven’t seen him” or whatever the new gaslighting is from that huckster Cal.

Reactions: seccats04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT