ADVERTISEMENT

OT UK smoking Indiana 16-4 top 9 Its officially a slaughter!!!

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Indiana has plucked Kentucky 7 times with the baseball!!
Thats BS!!!
7 times in 7 inns!

Looks like there will be a Reg Final Championship game tomorrow night in Lexington!!!!

LFG!!!

For those that can go to the game please do!
This group of Cats is special and I truely believe can win the whole thing!

They are #2 in RPI with #1 SOS and only behind #1 Wake!

And are getting hot when it matters most!

Last edited:
Looks like there will be a Reg Final Championship game tomorrow night in Lexington!!!!

LFG!!!

They have to win two in a row to make the super regional right?

Indiana has plucked Kentucky 7 times with the baseball!!
Thats BS!!!
7 times in 7 inns!

LFG!!!

Plus we gave them a run as our guy caught the ball on the warning track and it jumped out of his glove and over the fence, lol.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Need to finish this game tonight and beat them tomorrow. Should’ve won that game against them last night.
Does anyone know why one of the IU coaches was up in Coach Minge's face after the game during the handshakes? A genuine asshole.

Community Crypto GIF by OKX

Yeah yeah it happens. Who do you think starts tomorrow?
Moore?
Not likely to be Moore. Bosma could get the ball if he's healthy. Hise has started before too. But I imagine UK will likely kind of do a Johnny all staff approach where they throw a lot of guys for an inning or so.

Reactions: Bluesbrother
I think it will be Johnny all-staff with either Bosma or Williams getting the start. I think we'll definitely see Mason Moore too.

Ming said that everyone will be available except for Hagenow.

I will say that our pitching has been so good this weekend that we are in far better shape than most teams would be for a Monday night game 7 regional final. I don't know enough about IU's roster to say what kind of shape they're in but you'd be hard pressed to find a team in better shape than we are at this point.

I see a Johnny all staff with Bosma starting and Williams behind him. I think those are the main 2 they'd go to and most likely bosma to start because he hasn't thrown out if the pen this year at all, but Williams has. So Bosma, then Williams, then Moore if needed and hopefully that's all it will take. But, I could also see them going with Williams to start for as long as they can and then play matchups the rest of the way. Only concern I have with Williams is that they just saw him a couple days ago.

I see a Johnny all staff with Bosma starting and Williams behind him. I think those are the main 2 they'd go to and most likely bosma to start because he hasn't thrown out if the pen this year at all, but Williams has. So Bosma, then Williams, then Moore if needed and hopefully that's all it will take. But, I could also see them going with Williams to start for as long as they can and then play matchups the rest of the way. Only concern I have with Williams is that they just saw him a couple days ago.
Not a big Williams fan. Hope it's someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT