ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jack Harlow throwin’ up L’s at Packers/Lions halftime show

OIP.bLEap9axAnju-yJ7aX7r0gHaEK

NFM!

First Class and They Don’t Love It are good, But that performance was a little low energy. Didn’t help that mix was terrible (as most tv mixes are, for various reasons). But regardless, it’s amazing how much talent comes out of a small state like Kentucky. I don’t see Iowa or Nebraska representing out there.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I’ve watched him a few times now, even if only because he’s from Louisville and that made me curious to see more of him.

But I still have no idea how this guy became famous. Whatever his fans are seeing I am totally missing. He always looks awful to me.

I’d rather hear game analysis and about the games this weekend. Halftime shows rarely interest me. Yeah I know…..get off my lawn. 😆
They don’t bother my but damn get someone who can preform live at least. What happened to actual bands like Led Zepplin, The Doors, or Pink Floyd who could play live almost as good as studio? Real actual talent.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I find Harlow to be quite talented even though I’m not much of a hip hop guy.

He’s in Owensboro tomorrow night at the Sportscenter.

It’s not quite sold out but it’s close.

We thought about going. No good seats left.

I love First Class.
He has 2 songs, first class is catchy because he sampled an actual good song. The other he’s a featured artist on. As shown live, he needs the studio to make him sound halfway decent.

Didn’t see it live, but that clip is horrible. And he’s a multimillionaire 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. Can’t say I’m surprised though, because I’m sorry but there are a lot of dumb people in this country.

I really didn't know they did halftime shows like this for Thanksgiving.. is this recent.

And who is coming up next?!

I'm hoping for Bell Biv Devoe.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Well everyone needs a turkey for thanksgiving.. he fills the role .
Up until last year I had never heard of him , then driving form the highest I see that turd had a KFC meal named after him . He was on the KFC billboard

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT