ADVERTISEMENT

One World Currency is coming

Except it doesn’t make any sense. Why would the US or China devalue their currencies for this?

-you're assuming folks in power care actually about their constituents. They do not. There are folks in power worldwide *now* that espouse this system.

^I agree it sounds nutty...and may be unlikely to happen, but I don't rule out anything given our current trajectory/the recent past.

-you're assuming folks in power care actually about their constituents. They do not. There are folks in power worldwide *now* that espouse this system.

^I agree it sounds nutty...and may be unlikely to happen, but I don't rule out anything given our current trajectory/the recent past.

I don’t think they give a shit about their constituents. They’re greedy and won’t reduce their own asset value. They’ve already got control.

Well if you say so it must be true. 😁 People are basically 90% good and never seek out power or world domination. What silly gooses they must have been to write such a fable.

If 90% of people were good history would be drastically different.

Will definitely happen and you can see we're on track for it; but it's still years away.

Except it doesn’t make any sense. Why would the US or China devalue their currencies for this?

They likely wouldn't.......voluntarily. Economic factors could present in the future that don't really leave the US or other western nations much of a choice.

Will definitely happen and you can see we're on track for it; but it's still years away.

They likely wouldn't.......voluntarily. Economic factors could present in the future that don't really leave the US or other western nations much of a choice.

Like what?

Financial collapse for one. Chinese global domination for another.

If financial collapse happens what makes you think crypto would make any sense? And why would the Chinese not stick with their currency if they were dominant? Not following your logic.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
If financial collapse happens what makes you think crypto would make any sense? And why would the Chinese not stick with their currency if they were dominant? Not following your logic.
I don’t know anything about anything but I would think any country that could keep their own money as the main one would be beneficial to them.

How would going to crypto benefit any of the major players and they’re the ones that decide?

Reactions: chroix
OP has probably been saying this since 1996 after he watched an episode of The X-Files and listened to Art Bell one night at 2 am. And his news source seems to just want you to watch YouTube videos. Alt news is now shoddy looking websites with links to YouTube.

I don’t know anything about anything but I would think any country that could keep their own money as the main one would be beneficial to them.

How would going to crypto benefit any of the major players and they’re the ones that decide?

Exactly. It is an illogical premise. If global economies collapse we’ll be trading bullets and shit like that. Not crypto. If one economy becomes dominant they’ll use their own currency.

Reactions: roguemocha
So what you trade in your current US Dollar (which the US will make sure is valued unreasonably high or they’ll nuke everyone) and then we have whatever the new currency is and just go back to normal? The hell is the point.

They could. They could just rename it. It doesn't have to change altogether.

Btw Money is already more or less electronic even though it isn't cryptocurrency

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT