• They dirty

• They some snitches

Results are only viewable after voting.

CB3UK

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
If you have hate in your heart for all things big urnge, this is your thread. Let it out my Big Blue Brethren

CharmingImpoliteAmericanredsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

vols-fan.gif

tennessee-fans.gif

Bgnm.gif

tennessee-disbelief.gif

volsnooo.jpg

Get ready for a whole lot more of that Saturday night, ya inbred trailer trash.

Vols,
Your heart might belong to the Lord;
Saturday your ass belongs to Kentucky.

If you have hate in your heart for all things big urnge, this is your thread. Let it out my Big Blue Brethren

vols-fan.gif

tennessee-fans.gif

Bgnm.gif

tennessee-disbelief.gif

volsnooo.jpg

Vols,

CB3 is bringing the heat on rivalry week ! 🍺

• Love
Reactions: CB3UK
Tennessee has a 53–14–3 record against Kentucky, including a streak of 26 straight victories from 1985 to 2010, which is one of the longest such streaks in NCAA history.
Fortunately for facts that are relevant today,that streak died over a decade ago and UK and UT have split the last 4. Keep living in the past Vols.

I never noticed this but before they threw golf balls and mustard at Lane Kiffen, the crowd sounded very feminine while chanting Rocky top. Im mainly taking about the wheeeew! part after the last time they'll spew out "rocky top ".....very feminine

Reactions: bluerock9221
Fortunately for facts that are relevant today,that streak died over a decade ago and UK and UT have split the last 4. Keep living in the past Vols.
Has Stoops ever beat a UT team with a top 100 offense?

Tennessee has a 53–14–3 record against Kentucky, including a streak of 26 straight victories from 1985 to 2010, which is one of the longest such streaks in NCAA history.

Try 81-26-9 at least get your stats correct if you're going to brag about the past. Oh while we are living in the past UK has the largest margin of victory in the series 56-0 in 1893 suck on that wooooooooo! Yay for bragging about things that happened a long time ago.

giphy.gif

I don’t know about them being snitches but they are definitely the first two and Orange is the worst color on the spectrum

Reactions: no1gman
No UT teams since the birth of the SEC have had a worse WP than those two.
And the massive win streak was against a school w almost zero commitment to football.

That’s as insane as our basketball fans bragging about running roughshod through the SEC from 1945 through the 1970s

And the massive win streak was against a school w almost zero commitment to football.

That’s as insane as our basketball fans bragging about running roughshod through the SEC from 1945 through the 1970s
What does that matter? Stoops hasn’t been able to get a grasp on defeating UT in its worst decade of modern football and UKs best. Tennessee literally has to be a non bowl worthy team.

What does that matter? Stoops hasn’t been able to get a grasp on defeating UT in its worst decade of modern football and UKs best. Tennessee literally has to be a non bowl worthy team.
Stoops is 2-6 against UT. His first two yrs here were 2-win campaigns. Joker left this team in a heap

yeah that was a climb no doubt

We’re climbing out of 25% of the team bailing last season

we’re pretty thin
I’m hoping that plays to our advantage in the 2nd half but if we can’t keep our D off the field, the game could go either way.

vols-fan.gif

tennessee-fans.gif

Bgnm.gif

tennessee-disbelief.gif

volsnooo.jpg

Vols,
What's everyone reacting to here? Some Volunteer "2 minute offense"?

Lived in Tennessee my entire life. Born in ‘85, so I lived through the Tennessee cheating era and had to deal with these degenerate pieces of sht for decades. There’s not a fan base worse, more delusional, and trashy. The only solace I take is the fact that I’ve banged 2 UT fans girlfriends in my life. Their own women hate them.

Just last week I ran into a mouthy 8 year old with an attitude in Kroger. Of course, UT hat on. I asked him where his Bama shirt was. Such a little punk ass kid. They become bit*hes early in Tennessee.

I’ve enjoyed watching the destruction of UT football over the last decade. Now with this bumbling chumlee as their coach it should be even better to watch their downfall.

yeah that was a climb no doubt

We’re climbing out of 25% of the team bailing last season

we’re pretty thin

You should be embarrassed. I’m embarrassed we share a conference and field with you.

And remove that ugly ass avatar. Nobody around the country and especially here wants to be reminded the Tennessee Vawls even exist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT