ADVERTISEMENT

Official: Musselman to USC

TheBlueMist

Sophomore
Feb 5, 2004
Link

You know what to do Cal.
Arky-Cal.jpg

I guess he figures there is more pro's than cons out there, basketball isn't number one at USC and their fans aren't as rabid as Arkansas's are. The weather is better and he has spent a lot of time out west, and he will be a little fish in a big bowl.

Whats the obsession with beard? I’m not sold on him as being a fit for our program

He’s gonna win titles I don’t see any way it’s not going to happen. He has yet to be at a program that should be winning to that level and he’s done it. He just took ole miss from the cellar halfway up and barely has a recruiting class. He’s been an overtime from a title at a pretty crappy school and was a few minutes from another final four. Beard would have killed it at Texas eventually imo.

As far as fit I don’t know, I just think he’d win big here and that’s basically all we care about. I don’t think the personality matters much if they win. Contrary to popular opinion Pitino’s personality probably wasn’t a fit here either but it didn’t matter.

If it’s found that he’s a raging drunk that changes things, but the domestic issues I don’t buy into. I don’t believe he’s beating his wife. He’s climbing the latter too fast for that to be true.

I would not want to be in the boy love triangle. Disgusting. I would want anywhere except hogland.

He’s gonna win titles I don’t see any way it’s not going to happen. He has yet to be at a program that should be winning to that level and he’s done it. He just took ole miss from the cellar halfway up and barely has a recruiting class. He’s been an overtime from a title at a pretty crappy school and was a few minutes from another final four. Beard would have killed it at Texas eventually imo.

As far as fit I don’t know, I just think he’d win big here and that’s basically all we care about. I don’t think the personality matters much if they win. Contrary to popular opinion Pitino’s personality probably wasn’t a fit here either but it didn’t matter.

If it’s found that he’s a raging drunk that changes things, but the domestic issues I don’t buy into. I don’t believe he’s beating his wife. He’s climbing the latter too fast for that to be true.
That’s just more evidence that winning is more important than anything. I hope that asshole never is under consideration for anything related to UK

Reactions: bookerfan66

So the police in Texas lied? Good to know.

I love how you use the "latter" excuse like bad people don't advance in the world all the time.

Arkansas takes cal, and we take oats from bama, and bama takes Chris beard from ole miss, and ole miss gets Will Wade. It’s the circle of life

The circle of ish. Love how Will Wade literally commits so many Level 1 infractions even LSU said, "Woah, even WE have standards" and fired his ass.

If Wade gets his ass kissed by another SEC program after what he did at LSU, I really will be done with this joke of a sport.

Just make it the damn G-League and be done with it. College sports as we know it are dead. Sad as hell.

The circle of ish. Love how Will Wade literally commits so many Level 1 infractions even LSU said, "Woah, even WE have standards" and fired his ass.

If Wade gets his ass kissed by another SEC program after what he did at LSU, I really will be done with this joke of a sport.

Just make it the damn G-League and be done with it. College sports as we know it are dead. Sad as hell.
Wade cheated but if we are being real everybody cheated he was just dumber enough to get caught

Reactions: UK-chulo
Good lord. Everything about that case fits the pattern of domestic abuse perfectly. He's a scumbag and I don't want him anywhere near this program.

TBH, Wade was just one of the unlucky coaches who happened to have his shenanigans recorded and released to the public. No meaningful changes occured, despite wasting millions in taxpayer resources. Some lower level bag men got pinched, but the major players still walked.

If anything, NIL has brought matters to the point where bag men have come out of the backrooms and into the front offices of darned near every top program. Collectives are just a legal and practical fig leaf for the same practices that boosters were doing before. It is just all out in the open now.

Reactions: ukfan041
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT