ADVERTISEMENT

Now or Later?

T75

Junior
Gold Member
May 30, 2005
Lancaster, Ohio
Cal has been very careful in not keeping the pedal down throughout the SEC run. Making sure his guys are still fresh for the tournaments. From his various comments it has seemed all along that a strong tournament run is more important than a perfect regular season, rightfully so as demonstrated last season.

Now with only two games to go in the regular season and facing teams that played us fairly closely the first games, I would like to see the Cats revved up enough to win going away---whatever that takes. A perfect regular season is not a record to be sneezed at if this is a team for the ages, as I believe it is. We will get a couple of byes in the SEC tournament and the first couple of games in the NCAA tournament shouldn't be all that tough. So I think some high hype right now is affordable.

I'd like to see us come out sharp and forceful in these final 2games--and I think Cal determines whether this happens by how he approaches the game with his players. I don't want to coast along these last two games. Too dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News