ADVERTISEMENT

Noah, Carr somebody

MrHotDice

All-American
Nov 1, 2002
Noah is a grrat 3 point shooter and tall enough to make passes to open players. In popes offense whoever plays thzt spot on offense has to shoot the 3. Thats player be it one of the bigs must hit open uncontested shots. Maybe Carr but someone has to be that player.

Carr looks like a really good 3 point shooter. I could see him at the SF spot with Williams and Garrison at times. I can’t wait to see some of these lineups

Noah is a grrat 3 point shooter and tall enough to make passes to open players. In popes offense whoever plays thzt spot on offense has to shoot the 3. Thats player be it one of the bigs must hit open uncontested shots. Maybe Carr but someone has to be that player.
MHD, I'm not sure which position you're referring to - the SF or PF spot. I think Carr's highest value is as an offensive Big, and I don't see why you would ever put him at SF with the options UK has at that position. On the other hand, I think Noah is either a 2G or SF (my guess is this will be his best spot). Noah was a pretty good rebounder in high school, but I'd question him playing PF in Div. I.

But I agree with you that the value of the 3pt. shot dictates that you really want both the SF and PF to be able to hit that shot at a decent consistent clip.

MHD, I'm not sure which position you're referring to - the SF or PF spot. I think Carr's highest value is as an offensive Big, and I don't see why you would ever put him at SF with the options UK has at that position. On the other hand, I think Noah is either a 2G or SF (my guess is this will be his best spot). Noah was a pretty good rebounder in high school, but I'd question him playing PF in Div. I.

But I agree with you that the value of the 3pt. shot dictates that you really want both the SF and PF to be able to hit that shot at a decent consistent clip.
This ^

Reactions: G-PIP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT