ADVERTISEMENT

New scrimmage highlights. *Video from Rupp*

College Basketball Sport GIF by Kentucky Men’s Basketball. #BuiltDifferent

Reactions: KFuqua
That was a decent scrimmage, not full boar all out but good back and forth. it will be good to see how the guys come along between now and sept/oct right before the hard stuff really kicks in. would love to watch some pick up games at Craft center.

Two observations:

1 -- This is the first time in my life, I've ever watched a video of a UK practice/game/etc. and not recognized a single player.
2 -- If we shoot 100% in a game -- like we did in this scrimmage -- we will probably win.

• Haha
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Crisp. Love that little bounce pass from the top of the key off the screen.

Either your man fights through and you get a layup, or he goes under and you have an open 3. Pick your poison.

Reactions: Texcat59
Kiirsa is going to be a killer. I just do not understand why so many people on here are low on him. Dude has range and makes nice, clean passes to open guys.

Reactions: KFuqua
I’ve been enjoying the summer and looking forward to football, but damn I’m ready for some UK bball.

Maybe someone can correct the formatting, but below are player numbers to help identify the players.

00Oweh
1Butler
2Robinson
4Brea
5Chandler
7Carr
9Noah
10Garrison
11Perry
13Darbyshire
15Almonor
21Horn
22Williams
77Kriisa

Hope is such a nice feeling.
D. Orton was great on the radio yesterday. It seems he has a real good relationship with Krispy Kreme though.

Anyone in the know if there’s any truth to this? I find it very hard to believe they beat pros by 17.
I’ve seen people saying UK got worked and now this saying they won by 17. My guess is the truth is somewhere in the middle. Either way, good experience for the guys and nice way to bridge the gap from Cal to Pope era.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT