ADVERTISEMENT

New members of the Baseball HOF

Congratulations to the players who did get in. They all three deserved it. Having said that, it is a complete travesty that Biggio, Bagwell and Raines didn't get in. I understand that some voters have hesitations about PEDs, but none of these three were linked to anything. They really need to start pulling credentials from some of these guys. I would start with anyone who didn't have Maddux on their ballot. Obviously these guys know nothing about the sport.

Originally posted by Perrin75:
Congratulations to the players who did get in. They all three deserved it. Having said that, it is a complete travesty that Biggio, Bagwell and Raines didn't get in. I understand that some voters have hesitations about PEDs, but none of these three were linked to anything. They really need to start pulling credentials from some of these guys. I would start with anyone who didn't have Maddux on their ballot. Obviously these guys know nothing about the sport.
You'd have to add Piazza to your list. He and Bagwell share about the same level of scrutiny about PED use

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT