ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Free Big Z - Here's How BBN Can Help

Nov 18, 2011
BBN gave CBS a big dose of rabid phone calls after they switched from UK vs Syracuse at halftime. UK was up 20+ pts. After BBN's onslaught, CBS stated they would never cut away from a Kentucky game again.

Below is 2 ways to contact the NCAA concerning eligibility. Let's give them a dose of BBN!

contact the NCAA Eligibility Center at (877) 262-1492 for eligibility questions.

International high schools and ministry offices can email official academic records to the NCAA Eligibility Center at ec-processing@ncaa.org.

do-nothing

Synonyms: idle , indolent, passive, indifferent, lazy , slothful, good-for-nothing (slang), sedentary, immobile, unemployed , out of work, unoccupied.

I agree with the OP that we should swamp the NCAA with letters/email messages. Nothing nasty, just to let them know we are not happy. Maybe something like the following.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To whom it may concern,

This letter is in reference to Zvonimir Ivisic, a foreign student-athlete (Croatia) currently enrolled at the University of Kentucky.

He is an outstanding student and athlete and deserves a more urgent response than he has received through your organization thus far. As a Kentucky basketball fan, former student at UK and longtime supporter of the NCAA I ask that you please expedite this process to get this young man eligible to play basketball for the University of Kentucky.

Thank You,

Ima Alien

Notice: If necessary, please forward this message to the appropriate department. IA.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBN gave CBS a big dose of rabid phone calls after they switched from UK vs Syracuse at halftime. UK was up 20+ pts. After BBN's onslaught, CBS stated they would never cut away from a Kentucky game again.

Below is 2 ways to contact the NCAA concerning eligibility. Let's give them a dose of BBN!

contact the NCAA Eligibility Center at (877) 262-1492 for eligibility questions.

International high schools and ministry offices can email official academic records to the NCAA Eligibility Center at ec-processing@ncaa.org.
So what did they say when you called?

CBS used to have rights to the Great Alaska Shootout?

This is all about his amateur status. Has nothing to do with grades. We can't change the numbers. Those numbers were long ago known to the NCAA yet they keep asking for more validation
Not really, because there are high school kids out there getting millions and they know it.

Several other foreign kids with more sketchy situations have been cleared already. If they had ruled them ineligible then I could see that point.

They are just dragging their feet.

This is all about his amateur status. Has nothing to do with grades. We can't change the numbers. Those numbers were long ago known to the NCAA yet they keep asking for more validation

If the NCAA were court of law, UNC would be acquitted for simply entering a "not guilty" plea (which really happened) and UK would be forced to prove all innocence beyond an unreasonable doubt.

Just sent it!
IMG-0002.jpg

Do we expect Big Z will actually return from his trip home? This feels like a situation where once he gets home, then there will be questions whether he should even bother flying back to Kentucky.

Do we expect Big Z will actually return from his trip home? This feels like a situation where once he gets home, then there will be questions whether he should even bother flying back to Kentucky.
That’s what I think now too. I will be surprised if he returns to UK.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Throw eggs at Mark Emmerts house, even if he's no longer the NCAA president?

I got 6 cartons of eggs on my way to his house now.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I like to wait until a strong wind starts blowing. Then I’ll line myself up directly facing it and just start pissing. Very effective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT