ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher update! (Text messages released)

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
REVEALED: Newly released text messages show how married sixth-grade teacher, 27, lured her 13-year-old student into midnight sexual romps
  • Brittany Zamora, 27, was arrested in March on charges of sexual conduct with a minor, molestation, furnishing sexually explicit material and indecency
  • The married sixth-grade teacher from Arizona was accused of performing oral sex on her 13-year-old student and sending him nude photos
  • Newly released police documents detail the explicit messages Zamora sent to the student, luring him into a midnight romp
  • The boy's parents filed a notice of claim, signaling their intention to sue Liberty Elementary School District for $2.5million
  • Plaintiffs' lawyer argued the worst of the molestation could have been prevented had the principal gone to the police in a timely fashion
  • Principal first learned of Zamora's alleged relationship with the boy in February, but she was not arrested until late March
  • Officials previously claimed they did investigate the claim that the two were 'in a relationship' but found no evidence to back up the claim
82b58e700e73b58a19c20cd5cc8419db

Maybe the only one I’ve ever seen where the mugshot might look better than the ones with (way too much) makeup.

I always wonder how the husbands of these women feel after all this stuff comes out. Like, “hey my wife would rather have a 13 year old boy bang her than me.” Has to be bad for the self esteem.
beautiful women man... there is a lot to learn from others that is for sure
member: 8276"]
neil-degrasse-tyson-mind-blown-gif.gif
[/QUOTE]
I always wonder how the husbands of these women feel after all this stuff comes out. Like, “hey my wife would rather have a 13 year old boy bang her than me.” Has to be bad for the self esteem.

You know, I can “get” a 17 year old, but when you start banging middle school kids, you have some serious emotional and mental problems and probably aren’t a stable person.

Reactions: awf and WayneDougan
What is going on with kids these days...zero concept of understanding the importance of loose lips sink ships...terrible.

Reactions: awf
As this kids parent, I would have probably worked something out with her on the side in order to avoid police.

[winking]

Reactions: 420grover
If I was this kids dad, I'd give him a pat on the back, an "atta boy!", and ask him for some "dating" tips.

That young man deserves a standing ovation. He did what any of us wish we could've done at that age. Bravo, young man, bravo!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT