ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty state trooper alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field

Mississippi state trooper is fired after sending sex tape she filmed with another woman to colleagues

• Former Mississippi Highway Patrol cop Ivana Williams, 36, was let go in January
  • The other woman in the tape, who is unnamed, is now suing her in federal court
  • Williams has sued back, on the grounds the woman has damaged her reputation
85818633-0-image-a-27_1717712100039.jpg

ivana-williams.jpg
images

Officer Williams: “Anything you say can be used against you”

Me: “titty titty titty titty”
Had a local cop tell me that their particular agency tried a program where anyone arrested for a drug crime got an "optional" telehealth visit for a substance abuse assessment to potentially get treatment started asap regardless of the result of the criminal charge.

Well apparently one of the mental health providers was a smoke show and one dude who was arrested decided this might be the last good looking woman he was going to see for a while so he used his telehealth visit to pull out his tenis and go to town on himself.

Go down gamblin', I guess.

My Gawd , KBC, you’ve outdone yourself here.

I believe I can speak for my colleagues here when I say we owe you a debt of gratitude that will take years to repay.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Had a local cop tell me that their particular agency tried a program where anyone arrested for a drug crime got an "optional" telehealth visit for a substance abuse assessment to potentially get treatment started asap regardless of the result of the criminal charge.

Well apparently one of the mental health providers was a smoke show and one dude who was arrested decided this might be the last good looking woman he was going to see for a while so he used his telehealth visit to pull out his tenis and go to town on himself.

Go down gamblin', I guess.
That guy sounds awesome

I wonder if Yves Saint Laurent knows they've got their own line of Glock 26s.

Last edited:
LOL, the "victim" used the Ole "too drunk to remember" defense. But by looking at the pictures of the trooper, I am shocked she would be involved in something of this nature, shocked I tell you.
Why can't KY hire such interesting officers ?

Reactions: Col. Angus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT