ADVERTISEMENT

Name the song game-Get the correct answer, ask the next question (no using Google)

I only knew the answer because I did use Google but it was a couple years ago. I’m like how is that possible that is his only #1 song? This country has been doomed for a long time.

I said no Google.
Yeah but your answer is wrong. I assume you're using the billboard chart in the United States. We aren't guessing which Billy Joel song hit number one in Czechoslovakia I hope.

This is probably second only to the game show fixing in the 1950s. They're going to make a movie about you.

@ukalum1988 gave the right answer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
No. Again, I don't think any reasonable person would say it's his best song. Just his only #1.
And I might add, he stole the idea for the song from a group from Georgia.
I didn’t know Billy Joel made his own version of “Rambling Man”, much less hit #1.

How about “Allentown”?

Reactions: J_Dee
I didn’t know Billy Joel made his own version of “Rambling Man”, much less hit #1.

How about “Allentown”?
tumblr_n8xgpmxKEK1t7bpn5o5_500.gif

I think this is G after reading my post.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
Across the 20 years of his solo career, Joel produced 33 self-penned Top 40 hits in the U.S., three of which ("It's Still Rock and Roll to Me", "Tell Her About It", and "We Didn't Start the Fire") reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100 charts.

Three isn't one.
He wrote and sang Shameless and it only reached 40th but Garth Brooks took the song to #1 on the country charts.

My seventh-grade history teacher made us memorize "We Didn't Start the Fire" and unfortunately to this day I still know every word.

The Buggles "Video Killed the Radio Star" was the first video played on MTV.

What was the second video that MTV ever aired?

Pat Benatar is correct, but the video isn't Shadow of the Night. Keep trying.

Here's the answer for those who want to know. Don't answer if you don't know and watch it, obviously.

I checked after posting because I immediately thought Shadows of the Night came out later. So I would be cheating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT