ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting My thoughts on Kentucky DB commit Jordan Griffin

RivalsWoody

Jul 11, 2012
On Thursday night I went out to see Jonesboro (Ga.) and Kentucky DB commit Jordan Griffin take on Covington (Ga.) Eastside. It was a very good night for Griffin, as he played pretty much every meaningful snap in the game, whether it was on offense, defense or special teams.

Here's what I thought of his showing (You can read the rest of my thoughts here):

It was a banner night for Griffin, who starred on offense, defense and special teams. The three-star prospect had a great summer while starring for Cam Newton's 7-on-7 team and it seems like he's carried that confidence into the season. Last year at this time Griffin was much more passive as a defender, while on Thursday he was all over the field while showing a willingness to help in run support. In addition to excellent coverage on the outside, Griffin was his team's leading receiver and had several big plays in the return game, including a 65-yard kickoff return that came up just short of the end zone.

Here is my interview with Griffin, along with some highlights from his performance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News