ADVERTISEMENT

Multiple (10+) Live Stream Links and Replay Info for Kentucky at Ole Miss

Oct 31, 2007
uk_basketball_live_kentucky_vs_mississippi_live.jpg

Hi folks, I have scoured the web for live streaming links for tonight's Kentucky vs. Mississippi game. All the links are slated to be streaming tonight's game, but BWO's stream will probably have best and most reliable, so you'll want to try his first (icalfan will hopefully pop on here soon with a live stream link as well as his streams are great too). Click the link below for all the options.

I also plan on doing a "quick" 720p replay with the commercials in tact, which should be available about 10 minutes after the game ends. I'll create a new thread for it. Very late tonight I'll be adding a commercial free version, and then sometime tomorrow I should have the Leach & Pratt radio sync ready to go.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVE STREAM LINKS

Note that you might need to right-click the page and then click reload/refresh or hit "Ctrl + F5" to refresh your browser's cache in order to get the latest links (I might still try to hunt down a few links too as the game gets closer).

Thanks for the bump. I dunno if icalfan will be streaming tonight or not, we'll see.

A little over 30 minutes to go. It seems like it's been forever since the Cats last played... so I can't wait for this one to start.

my bad ical, the stream in on sec network. has coverage started?
This post was edited on 1/6 6:52 PM by hotelblue

On a related note, I use the free Easy Radio app on my phone to sync Tom Leach up with the live broadcast on my TV. You can delay the radio to tenths of a second to get a revise sync. No more Dickie V or Jimmy Dykes! Just throwing that out there as well for folks.

As someone that has cut cable completely, thanks for all the free streaming links. Fans like me always appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT