ADVERTISEMENT

Mullins

Just what I saw he was suppose to be at UK on an unofficial visit and he would probably be offered a scholarship. Have not heard anything today. They are great keeping it quite when recruits are here. Mullins went from 92 to 24th and is the number 5 shooting guard in the class. A three level scorer now that plays with intensity. Has been a great shooter all summer. Another one that would excel in a Pope offense being able to shoot, score and play with intensity the way he does. His talent would be maximized at UK.

Just what I saw he was suppose to be at UK on an unofficial visit and he would probably be offered a scholarship. Have not heard anything today. They are great keeping it quite when recruits are here. Mullins went from 92 to 24th and is the number 5 shooting guard in the class. A three level scorer now that plays with intensity. Has been a great shooter all summer. Another one that would excel in a Pope offense being able to shoot, score and play with intensity the way he does. His talent would be maximized at UK.
I saw an interview where he states that he wants/ is not afraid to compete for minutes. He wantst win and keep getting better. Along with his body of work on the court, that sounds like a guy I want on my team!

Good for him. He sounds like a kegit player that wants to ba a Cat. Many Mullins live here in thrmountains.

• Haha
Reactions: NerlensCat
Pretty neat seeing Mullins decked out in a Kentucky uniform and being the first player to step on the new Rupp Arena court and have his picture made at center court.

Reactions: will1976
Pretty neat seeing Mullins decked out in a Kentucky uniform and being the first player to step on the new Rupp Arena court and have his picture made at center court.

Did anybody else just know that once Calipari was gone our branding would take a sudden turn for the better and that beautiful court would be ready to go?

Knew that sht was gonna happen.

I’d be happy with:

Johnson
Moreno
Mullins
Magwood

And one more guy in the ‘25 class.

Get Oweh, Garrison, Chandler, Perry, and Noah back.

Fill out the rest of the roster with a couple of portal guys.

I’d be happy with:

Johnson
Moreno
Mullins
Magwood

And one more guy in the ‘25 class.

Get Oweh, Garrison, Chandler, Perry, and Noah back.

Fill out the rest of the roster with a couple of portal guys.
We need another big. Add Ament and I would be very excited. You have some high end talent and some guys that are also likely to stay. If not Ament, maybe Cenac, Bundalo or Kahmenia.

We need another big. Add Ament and I would be very excited. You have some high end talent and some guys that are also likely to stay. If not Ament, maybe Cenac, Bundalo or Kahmenia.

….or Eric Reibe🤣. Apparently, Pope just offered. He looks more fluid than Bundalo, taller too and appears to shoot the rock. Where are all these lefty’s coming from?

I also like the idea of adding a portal PF. A Junior or Senior with a mature body ready to handle the rigors of the SEC.

I also like the idea of adding a portal PF. A Junior or Senior with a mature body ready to handle the rigors of the SEC.
That is definitely a possibility, but it would be nice if we could foment some longer term bigs too. It appears Pope is not going to let a small set of recruits hold him hostage. He is going to cast a wide net and sift through work with what he gets.

There isn’t much tape that I got back on this new guy, Reibe, with an initial search. But the one vid looks promising. Of course he made 100% of his shots. He hung around the perimeter in basically all of the sets. At 7’, I would have liked to have seen a few defensive plays and some back to the basket or pick-n-rolls. But mostly, him setting on the perimeter shooting. Of course, shooting is way harder teach than the other stuff.

Reactions: will1976
That is definitely a possibility, but it would be nice if we could foment some longer term bigs too. It appears Pope is not going to let a small set of recruits hold him hostage. He is going to cast a wide net and sift through work with what he gets.

There isn’t much tape that I got back on this new guy, Reibe, with an initial search. But the one vid looks promising. Of course he made 100% of his shots. He hung around the perimeter in basically all of the sets. At 7’, I would have liked to have seen a few defensive plays and some back to the basket or pick-n-rolls. But mostly, him setting on the perimeter shooting. Of course, shooting is way harder teach than the other stuff.
I’d like to see him get a PF from the portal as a starter and a 4 star in the 50-75 range as a backup at the 4.

I really don’t want to see more than one Freshman in the starting five.

I could see Johnson starting with a portal PG, Oweh, a portal PF, and Garrison. We don’t want to rely on a Freshman PG. And as I said before, a big strong upperclassman starting at PF would be ideal.

Reactions: NerlensCat
I’d like to see him get a PF from the portal as a starter and a 4 star in the 50-75 range as a backup at the 4.

I really don’t want to see more than one Freshman in the starting five.

I could see Johnson starting with a portal PG, Oweh, a portal PF, and Garrison. We don’t want to rely on a Freshman PG. And as I said before, a big strong upperclassman starting at PF would be ideal.
It would be nice to get and keep Johnson for 2 years. I think he is likely to be a one and done. Most in the top 15 are.

Reactions: bucsrule8872
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT