ADVERTISEMENT

Most truthful thing from Cal in a long time

Same tired lines for 15 years. Dude is like a windup toy.
Just pull his string in the back. It's the same 8-10 phrases and the same result.
doll laughing GIF

I dont think this team is that good.

Defense is part of the game. Offense is sexy and all but having mostly freshmen isn't gonna cut it in this modern era.

Reactions: megablue

Defense is part of the game. Offense is sexy and all but having mostly freshmen isn't gonna cut it in this modern era.
I agree ... this team has some talent but it's been oversold and can't live up to the billing. Players are too soft and physically unprepared for some of the brutes in the SEC. They just get bullied which makes the lack of coaching that much worse.

While there probably IS a majority of coaches who’d love to have this team…those majority of coaches would have a plan to execute against these 2 teams we lost to this week. Instead we looked lost, confused, tired and disjointed as we attempted to play against coaches that know how to prepare for an opponent.

I think you can win with any age kid as long as they are tough and can play defense. Doesn’t bode well for this soft ass group of kids

Does this UK team have better talent than Auburn, USCjr or Tennessee? If yes then why is it in a nosedive? The variable is coaching.

Reactions: jedwar
Does this UK team have better talent than Auburn, USCjr or Tennessee? If yes then why is it in a nosedive? The variable is coaching.
These kids are soft. Probably been soft their whole lives so I’m not sure any bit of coaching can remedy that. Cal should have vetted them better. Simply put we have a 90ppg squad. How the hell do you lose with that? That’s shameful

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT