ADVERTISEMENT

Most disappointing season since 07 with woodson

jimmybuffet123

Freshman
Jun 22, 2011
We have all the pieces except for special teams and oline (granted very important pieces).

In no reality should we be struggling to beat SEC bottom feeders. I am tired of all the excuses on here.

I want stoops to acknowledge this season was a flop and either make coaching changes or haul in an impressive transfer class.

recruiting class rankings are the worst theyve been in some time, and I am not sure I can get excited about Scangarello and our Oline coach next year.

for the love of god, hire a ST coach

Reactions: Jeff12wb
They're never going to be not disappointing under stoops

We will get decent recruits and transfers ... then piss away a game we have no business losing... then that will lead to losing another game we shouldn't lose...

You people say some ridiculous stuff. Do you not remember that 07 team won 7 games in the regular season and had some really ugly losses?

We have all the pieces except for special teams and oline (granted very important pieces).

In no reality should we be struggling to beat SEC bottom feeders. I am tired of all the excuses on here.

I want stoops to acknowledge this season was a flop and either make coaching changes or haul in an impressive transfer class.

recruiting class rankings are the worst theyve been in some time, and I am not sure I can get excited about Scangarello and our Oline coach next year.

Except for the o-line. Do you have any concept of how important that unit is?

Except for the o-line. Do you have any concept of how important that unit is?
Do you have reading comprehension skills? Is me describing the o-line as “very important” not accurate?

Sorry I dont want to blame everything on 5 players when football is a team sport. A good coach schemes around their inefficiencies.

Stoops is a mediocre coach in a conference where the margin for error is razor thin. The SEC east is also way stronger than it has been. At this point, we've seen the extent of what Stoops is capable of accomplishing here at KY. He's just not capable of more for myriad reasons. On the flip side, I am not sure the admin is capable of hiring anyone better.

Reactions: Cefiro

If you have a bad O-line, you other pieces don’t matter. Any team with a bad line is a fraud

You people say some ridiculous stuff. Do you not remember that 07 team won 7 games in the regular season and had some really ugly losses?

This team has 7 wins and 5 ugly losses written all over it. And outside of a win against a terrible Florida team, they don’t have a single quality win.

Ranked preseason, top 10 before we had to play anyone real, top 3 quarterback, supposedly best RB in the conference, Big Blue Wall (LOL). I think it’s safe to say the expectations for this team were miles beyond ‘07. No one expected anything from them at all until they beat LSU. And at least that team had that win. Our best win is Missouri….. Missouri.

I can’t imagine there are any fans who look back at ‘07 and think of anything except that being the team who beat LSU. I’m confident the only thing we’ll feel about this team is total embarrassment.

Reactions: JBHolmesfan
2007 lost @ #11 South Carolina, vs. #14 defending BCS Champ Florida, vs. 8-5 Miss. State, @ #8 Georgia, and vs. #13/SEC East Champ Tennessee.
A lot of our fans still think this is what the SeC is.

to compare: South Carolina sucks, Florida sucks, Miss St is mediocre, UGA and UT are still good.

Reactions: JBHolmesfan
I can’t imagine there are any fans who look back at ‘07 and think of anything except that being the team who beat LSU.
Sadly, I also always think of settling for a FG in overtime against Tennessee and then getting it blocked. That never, ever should have happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT