ADVERTISEMENT

Monday's CBB games on TV

Also rooting for James Madison and Samford to take down titles and not put some crappy team in the tournament.
I don't know, I'm kind of torn on this. While it's fun to see these better and more deserving small conference teams make the tourney, I also think about how they could be our first opponent. And so I also don't really care as much if a fluky lesser team gets in.

I don't know, I'm kind of torn on this. While it's fun to see these better and more deserving small conference teams make the tourney, I also think about how they could be our first opponent. And so I also don't really care as much if a fluky lesser team gets in.
Almost bet our 1st round opponent will be Morehead St or St Johns

Very possible or maybe NKU if they win. We're likely going to wind up going against either a 13 or 14 seed though so not sure if Morehead/NKU will be that high and don't think SJU would be that low if they sneak in.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

I dont think slick Rick's team will be a 14 or 13 seed.

I can see them putting them as an 11 when we are 3 say against 6 seed Wisconsin so no matter who wins they have a sexy 2nd round matchup.

UK would beat the dog crap out on st John's.

Almost got that miracle CSU was down 4 with 7 seconds left and they foul up 4 on a 3 point shot from mid court with 3 seconds left. After making the first 2 FT's CSU misses the 3rd on purpose but couldn't get the rebound.

Almost got that miracle CSU was down 4 with 7 seconds left and they foul up 4 on a 3 point shot from mid court with 3 seconds left. After making the first 2 FT's CSU misses the 3rd on purpose but couldn't get the rebound.
That was a HORRIBLE foul by the Oakland kid. The shot even almost went in and would have had a FT to tie it if so.

The Big Sky conference is a train wreck. (10 team conference)

There have been 5 games played so far and all 5 games have been upsets.

#1 and #2 seeds already out

#4 seed getting drubbed right now in the quarter finals.

Here are the teams left

#10 Sacramento State vs #5 Montana State

#8 Idaho State vs (winner of #3 Montana vs #6 Portland State)

The Mountain West tournament probably one to watch.

Top 6 seeds within a 5% chance of winning the tournament. That could be a fun one

Very possible or maybe NKU if they win. We're likely going to wind up going against either a 13 or 14 seed though so not sure if Morehead/NKU will be that high and don't think SJU would be that low if they sneak in.
I hate how they do this thinking it is a nice gesture. All Kentucky and probably most NKU or Morehead State fans would be rooting for the other if they play anyone else, why match them up when you don’t have to. You can get a larger TV audience if you put NKU against Creighton or something and poach some UK fans to pay more attention to that game. Then give Kentucky some other midmajor during a different time slot.

St Mary's isn't going to win it all.
But a very good team is going to get screwed having to play them in the second round.

Worried about Gonzaga. 16 in the Net.
Want them to lose tonight.
Selection committee does a lot of head to head comparison to determine seeds.
Don't want them being the excuse we have a low seed if there's a hiccup in Nashville.

"We can't seed Kentucky higher than Gonzaga if they beat them at home"

But a very good team is going to get screwed having to play them in the second round.

Don't want them being the excuse we have a low seed if there's a hiccup in Nashville.

You want Gonzaga to win so our loss isn't as bad.

Gonzaga will not get above Kentucky no matter what their ceiling on the seed is a 6.

Our loss to them is only 1 part of 32 or 33 or 34 games.

Reactions: gharding07

That won't happen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT