ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell ain't bad!

What a great late addition to the team. He does a little bit of everything and is a steadying force. Think I'm going to like having him around this year. Pretty valuable and seems like a great guy too.
I was telling my dad the same thing after the game. We got lucky to pick up a player like him as a late edition to the team.

Mitchell is a very good scorer, no doubt. I'm not terribly impressed with his defense and he's not great with his back to the basket, but he's good facing the basket and will stretch teams out to the 3pt line. He's a great addition to the team. He was very good today. 👍

Reactions: ORCAT
Really impressed with his passing ability out of the high post
Yes, this is definitely worth noting. I failed to mention his passing above, but he was solid and a willing passer. He's not close to the rebounder Oscar was, but he's already shown a better passing ability than Oscar ever did.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We are so loaded.
This 10-15 garbage alot of you are saying regarding Ky’s position in the polls is absolutely absurd.

Top 5 right now. Get used to it.

He’s got the Tayshaun disease where it looks like he’s moving slow, but he’s not. He just places himself well. Love this kid!!!

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT