ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Franzese vs. Sammy the Bull Gravano on Zoom LOL

HymanKaplan

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2001
Watching these two simps argue, like there's been a disagreement over a game of Pinochle, at a Florida retirement community where they both live makes one wonder how the Mafia in the 70's ever managed to get ANYTHING accomplished. 😆 😆 😆

You'd think they were arguing over an HOA complaint about one or the others' garbage cans not being brought in by 9:00 am on pickup day.

(and, for the record Franzese DID cooperate with the authorities against Norby Walters)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: J_Dee and mailman85
I know one thing, Franzese would have absolutely crapped himself if he ever had to actually deal with Gravano back in the day, and I guarantee he would have kept his mouth shut.

I believe franzese is still running things. There was a list several yrs ago detailing the wealthiest mafia figures. He was 17 on that list. The 16 ahead of him were all dead. He made millions through his oil business with Russian gangs. His motivational speaking crap is just that. Makes him look like he is past that world etc. This all imo. But I believe he is still deeply connected.

Much more interesting if I'm right lol.

Hadn't entertained that thought. I absolutely cannot stand the guy.

Have you watched his absurd 1 hour interview with David Berkowitz (son of sam)? What a bizarre spectacle... LOL

I have not. Bet that would be better than the Disney star wars series currently making the rounds.

I don't know what Mike really is now, but I definitely don't believe the come to Jesus version. He made enough money to keep himself alive. He was a powerful figure for sure. These guys are narcissistic psychopaths so who knows what they say is true now.

I believe he is the only made man mentioned in goodfellas that's still alive. Just random shit.

The introduction to the video I mentioned was Mike, sitting in an oversized chair, plugging his wine (available in all Ralph's grocery stores now), and then praising his lord and savior, Jesus. While, behind him, is a work of art, that he commisioned, that portrays various mob bosses, and actors that played mob bosses in movies etc., having a get together (catching up with old friends) LOL

Yes Mike, I can clearly see that you've left that life behind, and would never glorify or profit off of it.

What a POS.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT