ADVERTISEMENT

Mahaney Commitment Watch

Makes you wonder if Mahaney is torn between us or UConn or is just taking his time to make sure of his decision? Who does UConn currently have as guards? Right now, he would be the starting two guard for us. Brea is called a combo guard but looks to be more of a three. Richmond is not a good shooter. Our situation looks pretty good for Mahaney to come in and play both guard spots and give us the scoring from the guard position we need.

There's a whole lot of dominoes on the board with: Richmond, Davis, Brea, Mahaney. One decision will probably impact the others.

Reactions: lazycat75
I don't think we are back in on Davis. That was just some random guy on facebook that said that.

There's a whole lot of dominoes on the board with: Richmond, Davis, Brea, Mahaney. One decision will probably impact the others.
So between the apparant targets; Brea, Mahaney, and Richmond... can ONLY pivk one guard, who is everyones first choice?
Richmond?

Give me Brea, Mahaney, Osobor, Robinson and let's roll! An elite PG would be nice, but I don't think it's necessary in Pope's offense.

I could be the wing for that roster and they could still win 25 games.

Luckily they’re hosting Brea this week and Davis is seemingly back on the table, so I don’t think they will need my services out on the wing.

The program is in an amazing spot, don’t you worry, Pope is gonna win a lot of games here, and I believe he’s planning on winning them right away.
Davis back on the table? What's happened w/ Arky?

Reactions: H.W.L.
I read/heard someone say that Mahaney wanted to make a decision soon. He has had his two visits, UCONN and UK, so hopefully we will hear soon. On standby for a BOOM!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT