ADVERTISEMENT

LSU in danger of losing at home

JerseyCat84

All-American
Apr 1, 2013
to UGA. No doubt they will shoot lights out and grab every loose ball against us when we visit.

I've always looked at the game in Baton Rouge as one of the 3 or 4 SEC games we could potentially lose.

Of course I didn't count these last 2. But of course we didn't lose either.

Mann doing his best harrison impression there. Good lord college basketball as a product is just terrible.

this game is a preview how i think most SEC games will be next season . SOO much talent is coming in or in now but young in this conference. LSU should be a top 10 team next year , no excuses . Quaterman , Grey , Mickey , Martin and then next year Blakeney , Simmons , Victor i mean that is a sqaud right there boy! Even if Mickey goes pro that is alot of future pros .

Another good play by Mann. Idiot. These kids have no idea how to play the game. It's sad. They are way more athletic and faster than ever, yet they love to dribble and stand in place when they don't have the ball.

UGA , like LSU and Arkansas has loads of talent but UGA , at least it seems to me , doesn't have alot of High IQ players and this has nothing to do with game tonight. When UGA has their thinking caps on as it were they are a top 30 team but when they don't they are at most a top 50 team.

Mann has only regressed during his time at Georgia. I have never been as disappointed over the outcome of a basketball game as I am in this one. Just an absolute pathetic job of closing out a game. Absolute choke job. Of course after having a decent non-conference, we start conference play 0-2. Granted, they were to a couple of pretty good teams, but you've gotta get one of em. I'm done ranting.

Originally posted by GermantownDawg:
Mann has only regressed during his time at Georgia. I have never been as disappointed over the outcome of a basketball game as I am in this one. Just an absolute pathetic job of closing out a game. Absolute choke job. Of course after having a decent non-conference, we start conference play 0-2. Granted, they were to a couple of pretty good teams, but you've gotta get one of em. I'm done ranting.
It's a grind. After our last 2 performances, I'm surprised we're not 0-2. I still don't look forward to playing you guys.

Originally posted by jarms24:

Originally posted by GermantownDawg:
It's a grind. After our last 2 performances, I'm surprised we're not 0-2. I still don't look forward to playing you guys.
Ugh, that was a lot of frustration coming out, but we have some serious issues to fix if we want to salvage any chance at making a run at the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT