ADVERTISEMENT

Lifelong UK fan needs your help UK @ Vandy

Macy's socks

Senior
Nov 29, 2009
Paducah
Hey guys...every year I try to find tickets and come up empty. This year means alot more though as my dad just had his second heart bypass and I am not sure how much longer I'll get to make the trip with him. Life isn't promised for anyone and I thought I lost him just after Christmas this year. He taught me how to be a UK fan and 46 years later, I bleed Blue still.

We both live in Paducah so Nashville is our best bet to see our Cats. Does anyone have any tickets I can buy or know a Vandy Commodore Club member that may part with 4? I hope to take my 2 kids with him and make this a big family trip.

I can find the 3rd level seats but I want to make this one special for him. If anyone can point me to the right person, email me or call me directly. matthewmartin@juno.com or 270-56FOUR-4412.

Please help me keep this bumped to the top and thanks in advance!

Columbia, Missouri, Knoxville, TN, and of course Lexington, KY, are all within 4.5 hours of Paducah, KY, so maybe someone can help you out there. Obviously none are as close as Nashville, but may be your best best. Lexington is the closest, but may be the toughest ticket.

About a 4 hour trip to Lexington. 2 hours to Nashville. I know 2 hours can be a lot to some in poor health, but there are resting points in between. If nothing else, try Stub Hub.

Missouri would be about a 4 1/2 hour drive from Paducah. Knoxville closer to 5 hours. In 2 months the Cats will play in Nashville at the SEC Tournament.

We may be playing in the crumb bucket in the tourney. May be an option for you? I know I'm planning to pick up a few if we do since I'm in Evansville.

Originally posted by bigbluelou:
We may be playing in the crumb bucket in the tourney. May be an option for you? I know I'm planning to pick up a few if we do since I'm in Evansville.
May? There is no may about it. Idk when those tickets go on sale, but buy them immediately unless you want to pay a lot for them from scalpers.

UK is 100% going to Louisville for the first two rounds.

Your story sounds like you might want to contact the poster (bradyjames) associated with the wonderful people of BigBlueNationCares (BBNC).

I know they have been creating alot of good things concerning tickets to games. Mostly football, but I think I have seen a thread or 2 on basketball.

I hope it works out.

Maybe someone reading this can help you get in contact. I have not a clue except that his email has been posted here before.

This post was edited on 1/13 3:11 PM by UKvisitor

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:

May? There is no may about it. Idk when those tickets go on sale, but buy them immediately unless you want to pay a lot for them from scalpers.

I hope you're 100% correct. If so, I will be buying my tickets as soon as they go on sale.

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:

I hope you're 100% correct. If so, I will be buying my tickets as soon as they go on sale.
They went on sale back in October. I already have mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT