ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington Health Department

Jun 2, 2005
Kraig Humbaugh was commissioner of Lexington public health department until 2022. During his reign of covid he repeatedly told Fayette County schools it’s not safe to let kids back in the classroom. Of course I don’t solely blame that on him, as it was many groups of people working together doing what people above them and/or other groups pressured them into doing..regardless of either way they believed. Humbaugh retired and Joel McCullough came from Oregon to take over in Feb 2022. Six months later he abruptly resigned. Then in January 2023, Sheila Owens Collins moved into the role. Well, she lasted 3 months as today it was announced she was fired. Wonder what’s going on over there?

You ever post anything positive about Lexington? Are you really Damon Thayer?
Saturday weather in Lexington was awesome 😎. Is there a positive/negative ratio we need to hit each month? And as a general rule if my tax dollars are being used, then I feel totally comfortable in calling out said entity using my tax dollars if I feel something is questionable (FCPS, Lexington Health Department, insert next entity I question).

OP:
family_guy___grinds_my_gears_by_diamondclean21_dd0o6hy-pre.jpg

I appreciate his bi-monthly Festivus-like threads against Lexington though. He's got city passion we could all use.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
Saturday weather in Lexington was awesome 😎. Is there a positive/negative ratio we need to hit each month? And as a general rule if my tax dollars are being used, then I feel totally comfortable in calling out said entity using my tax dollars if I feel something is questionable (FCPS, Lexington Health Department, insert next entity I question).
..and Superintendent Liggins is several bricks shy of a load.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT