ADVERTISEMENT

KY @ TENN DRAFTKINGS

If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I would take UK and the points. UT has not beaten an SEC opponent by more than 10 points this season, and that was hapless OU. And UK seems to play better on the road than at home, as evidenced in Oxford.

If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I would take UK and the points. UT has not beaten an SEC opponent by more than 10 points this season, and that was hapless OU. And UK seems to play better on the road than at home, as evidenced in Oxford.
This is a truly sublime troll post. Respect.

Tennessee will light us up like a Christmas tree! Tennessee has to beat us to stay up in the rankings and Stoops will make sure by playing his normal game. Good thing we have a good punter !

Reactions: FltDoc
More likely Kentucky will get smoked probably to the tune of the 51-10 ass whooping UT handed NC State than being under a 10 point game.

Reactions: FltDoc
Tennessee will light us up like a Christmas tree! Tennessee has to beat us to stay up in the rankings and Stoops will make sure by playing his normal game. Good thing we have a good punter !

Sorry to admit but I bet Auburn Sat night and was an easy $50, probably will bet on UT this weekend. Our record historically tells you all you need to know, nothing is for certain, but they figure to cream us easily.

Sorry to admit but I bet Auburn Sat night and was an easy $50, probably will bet on UT this weekend. Our record historically tells you all you need to know, nothing is for certain, but they figure to cream us easily.
Better get on that bet now before we announce who our starting QB will be this week or that we have over 10 out for the game and the line goes up to 17-18.

I'd take UT and the points. We probably won't score on their D. Maybe a few field goals max.

If they trot out that person at qb again it's 100% a shutout loss.

TN hasn't scored in the first half of their last 3 games plus they're struggling to get to 300-350 yds total O. Still, this is probably Chumlee's last shot at Stoops and given his disdain for all things Stoops he'll probably try to light up the scoreboard. Perfect timing for TN to embarrass UK, UK with no offense, defensive injuries have brought the return of UK's vaunted Diarrhea Defense.....this will be a mess at Pilot's Lot Lizard Field.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Line has moved to -16

UT scoring against the SEC: 25, 14, 23, 24

But against scrubs: 69, 51, 71

I think UK is closer to scrub territory than SEC territory right now.

If UK can only score 10 against Auburn, I don’t see how UT doesn’t at least score 28. 28-10

TN hasn't scored in the first half of their last 3 games plus they're struggling to get to 300-350 yds total O. Still, this is probably Chumlee's last shot at Stoops and given his disdain for all things Stoops he'll probably try to light up the scoreboard. Perfect timing for TN to embarrass UK, UK with no offense, defensive injuries have brought the return of UK's vaunted Diarrhea Defense.....this will be a mess at Pilot's Lot Lizard Field.
They get well this week for sure. This one will be ugly

The aggravating thing is this game looks even less winnable now than it did before the season, even though Tennessee is actually a bit less imposing that I thought they would be. The problem is, we're a LOT less imposing that I thought we'd be. And it wasn't like I was expecting playoffs, anyway. Anyway, if we were even as good as Florida, we'd have a chance, just like Florida did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT