ADVERTISEMENT

Ky > bama vs miss state run defense

Bluegrass79

Senior
Mar 4, 2008
here's one for you:
Alabama at home versus Mississippi State ran the ball 27 times for 29 yards total all game lol.

Kentucky at home versus Mississippi State run the ball 48 times for 239 yards. đź’Ş

WHAT? Yes.
Rodriguez is a bulldozer and this is the weakest Alabama team in the last 10 years. Easily.

Levis 10 yards per pass against Mississippi State defense.đź’Ş 91 qbr.
Heisman trophy winner Bryce Young 7.1 yards per pass at home versus Mississippi State.
89 qbr.

Kentucky 19 catches 239 yd.đź’Ş
AAlabama 22 for 261.

Yea. The numbers say Kentucky's got a better quarterback and way better running game.
Matter fact I'll take Kentucky over Alabama on a neutral field. They don't want none of Kentucky this year. We get Alabama in SEC title game I feel good about it đź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Ż

Today was a really good game to look at and compare Kentucky and Alabama.

Bring them on. The stats and the eyes say:
Tennessee better watch out. You ain't playing Alabama or Tennessee Martin next Saturday assholes. Make NO mistake .....the hardest game you guys have played will be in 7 days.

Last edited:
KY also outgained MSST 478 yards to 225 while state outgained Bama 293 to 290. That being said, UK had but a 3 point lead in the 4th while Bama led by 30 and never sweated a potential loss.

here's one for you:
Alabama at home versus Mississippi State ran the ball 27 times for 29 yards total all game lol.

Kentucky at home versus Mississippi State run the ball 48 times for 239 yards. đź’Ş

WHAT? Yes.
Rodriguez is a bulldozer and this is the weakest Alabama team in the last 10 years. Easily.

Levis 10 yards per pass against Mississippi State defense.đź’Ş 91 qbr.
Heisman trophy winner Bryce Young 7.1 yards per pass at home versus Mississippi State.
89 qbr.

Kentucky 19 catches 239 yd.đź’Ş
AAlabama 22 for 261.

Yea. The numbers say Kentucky's got a better quarterback and way better running game.
Matter fact I'll take Kentucky over Alabama on a neutral field. They don't want none of Kentucky this year. We get Alabama in SEC title game I feel good about it đź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Ż

Today was a really good game to look at and compare Kentucky and Alabama.

Bring them on. The stats and the eyes say:
Tennessee better watch out. You ain't playing Alabama or Tennessee Martin next Saturday assholes. Make NO mistake .....the hardest game you guys have played will be in 7 days.

Lay off the meth.

• Haha
Reactions: bassmaster_vol
Christ almighty on a Sunday morning, what a thread.

They will not limit explosive plays
Cats have never played in environment that they will experience Saturday night…
Damn! I have attended perhaps a hundred road games, including at UT in Knoxville their championship year. I have attended at least ten games in Neyland.

If you think these guys are not used to loud stadiums, you have never been to Athens or USCe, two venues that have consistently impressed me more than UT’s.

Titties73, for a guy who just joined us on October 8th, your detailed knowledge and respect for UT Football exceeds even their most passionate fans posting, here.

This is all when Bama is supposed to be looking for payback & MS St was dealing with a serious tragedy within the program. Mike Leach had a horrible game too & made some completely stupid calls. Alabama punted 6 times against Mississippi State. Kentucky punted once. Bama had drives of 14, 2, 2, 23, 22, 2, & 0 yards (and one short TD drive). Kentucky had the one pick 6 (against a 1st round corner), but other than the pick 6 Kentucky’s shortest drive was 28 yards. The second-shortest was 42. Kentucky gained more yardage on their two shortest drives combined (70) than Alabama’s 7 shortest drives combined (65).

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Damn! I have attended perhaps a hundred road games, including at UT in Knoxville their championship year. I have attended at least ten games in Neyland.

If you think these guys are not used to loud stadiums, you have never been to Athens or USCe, two venues that have consistently impressed me more than UT’s.

Titties73, for a guy who just joined us on October 8th, your detailed knowledge and respect for UT Football exceeds even their most passionate fans posting, here.
I discuss football all the time with my UT brother in law; I went to UK. My long deceased Dad went to Ut… i have been on this board on and off over the years. 70 yrs old. Just a little tired of all the really immature posting .. calling UT fans hicks( that is called projection ), rednecks.
If you are CONSISTENTLY impressed by noise at UGA and USC jr as opposed to UT ( my daughter went to GA, boys to LSU ), well then I can’t argue with what you personally have been impressed by…LSU and UT are so much louder ( ask Baker Mayfield ) imo.
I will be there Sat night. Hope you are… and maybe you will be more impressed this time.
Maybe not. We just disagree. Bama had MANY penalties against UT that we’re noise connected.
I hope we win. I’m objective, with a large dose of reality and history thrown in.

Hes a Tennessee fan. No doubt about it.

Reactions: The-Hack and Chum83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT