ADVERTISEMENT

KP's son Zan, former walk-on at KY, gets start for Louisville against Wake Forest

I think this is just a sign that KP knows he is getting fired so he is going to play his son.
Exactly what I thought when I saw that. One personal foul and nothing else? Doesn't sound like starting material. Let's see Tubby and which other coaches played their kids? Calipari, Adolph Rupp, Eddie Sutton, Guy Lewis, Bobby Knight, Lefty Dreisell, Bruce Pearl, Phil Martelli Sr. Some coaches got their jobs because of their sons: Wade Houston for one.

Exactly what I thought when I saw that. One personal foul and nothing else? Doesn't sound like starting material. Let's see Tubby and which other coaches played their kids? Calipari, Adolph Rupp, Eddie Sutton, Guy Lewis, Bobby Knight, Lefty Dreisell, Bruce Pearl, Phil Martelli Sr. Some coaches got their jobs because of their sons: Wade Houston for one.
Allie Maguire at Marquette was a good "coahes son" player. Pete Maravich was the best playing for his father Press at LSU!

Reactions: Old_Red
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT