ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky ( West)

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
Washington beats N. Kentucky 75 - 67. Wheeler with 18 points and 7 assists. Keion Brooks with 32 points 10 boards.

I saw both Fredrick and Collins had 11 pts in their debuts. Ware had just 2 pts.

None of the three started. I’m happy for Wheeler. He never belonged at UK if he couldn’t handle being a role player off the bench.

Reactions: kwhdmd
Glad I didn’t touch this game. I would’ve thought Washington would cover. Who knew the mighty Norse could hang?! Guess those Washington guys still play defense like they did here.

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
I saw both Fredrick and Collins had 11 pts in their debuts. Ware had just 2 pts.

None of the three started. I’m happy for Wheeler. He never belonged at UK if he couldn’t handle being a role player off the bench.

One of the all time misses by calipari.

I sometimes think he just looks at stats and says oh he had good stats at a lesser sec program. Let's get him!

Is Green still playing? Wouldn't surprise me. World has gone stupid with the 10 years extra eligibility post covid. Lol.

Baker is playing for New Mexico out there under Pitinos son, playing with Mashburns son.

Yeah Quade didn't use his covid year, went pro... and has struggled to even stay in the g league.

Baker redshirted his freshman year, got the covid year, got a medical hardship waiver after missing all but 5 games one year, and is now in his 7th year of college at his 4th school coming off the bench in the mountain west.

To be fair, Wheeler didn't have "lesser" stats. He was the SEC Assist leader. The problem wasn't his ball handling skills. It was his attitude.

I didn't say he had lesser stats just to clarify. I said he did at a lesser sec program in Georgia so cal probably assumed he would do it here.

He was a nutcase and couldn't shoot and was out of shape. I defended the little dwarf last year but after the ncaa he was cleared and still didn't play bs we knew 100% it was all a joke (we strongly suspected before but that made it 100%).

All because the mental midget couldn't come off the bench. He could have helped UK if he had known his role.

Yeah Quade didn't use his covid year, went pro... and has struggled to even stay in the g league.

Baker redshirted his freshman year, got the covid year, got a medical hardship waiver after missing all but 5 games one year, and is now in his 7th year of college at his 4th school coming off the bench in the mountain west.
He will be Dr. Baker by the end of the season...

Reactions: ganner918
IMG-6735.jpg

Where are Fredrick , Ware, and Collins ? I had completely forgotten about Collins , lol .
Collins is at LSU. 11 pts, 3 reb in 16 min in their first game.

Ware went to Villanova. 2 pts 2 reb in 14 min in their first game.

Fredrick is at Cincinnati. 11 pts, 2 stl, 2 reb, 1 ast in 26 min in their first game.

Another name: Askew is at California. 9 pts, 5 reb, 2 ast, 2 to in their first game this year. Averaged 15, 3, and 3 last year with 2.8 turnovers, starter on a bad bad bad team.

Reactions: yoshukai

Fredrick is at Cincinnati. 11 pts, 2 stl, 2 reb, 1 ast in 26 min in their first game.

Another name: Askew is at California. 9 pts, 5 reb, 2 ast, 2 to in their first game this year. Averaged 15, 3, and 3 last year with 2.8 turnovers, starter on a bad bad bad team.
Thanks man !

Collins may give us a bit of a challenge when we play LSU.

Glad I didn’t touch this game. I would’ve thought Washington would cover. Who knew the mighty Norse could hang?! Guess those Washington guys still play defense like they did here.
Is that why you watch games, hoping a team "covers"? Wow.

He was a nutcase and couldn't shoot and was out of shape. I defended the little dwarf last year

All because the mental midget couldn't come off the bench.

Crazy to me so many people here still try to act like this board doesn’t attack players on a personal level.

Crazy to me so many people here still try to act like this board doesn’t attack players on a personal level.

They are paid mercenaries. No different than the pros.

He was paid with NIL and quit on his team. Boohoo.

Only 2 players u will ever see me trash are Sharpe and Wheeler.

I do apologize if i offended any little people or relatives with my jokes. Sorry to willy Wonka as well.

Last edited:
They are paid mercenaries. No different than the pros.

He was paid with NIL and quit on his team. Boohoo.

Only 2 players u will ever see me trash are Sharpe and Wheeler.

I do apologize if i offended any little people or relatives with my jokes. Sorry to willy Wonka as well.
I have to admit, those 2 bums headline my sh!t list

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT