ADVERTISEMENT

Kendall Randolph

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
Kendall Randolph has a pretty impressive scholarship list already.

The 2014 Florida cornerback hasn't been counting his offers and isn't sure exactly how many offers he has at this point.

"I don't know much, but I definitely would be interested in finding out more about the program," he said. "I know about recent bowl appearances and of course last year's appearance in the national championship game."

He was at Florida State's Junior Day last month, but doesn't have any other visits scheduled yet.

"I just have to coordinate it with my parents," he said. "That's the biggest thing, but I do have some places I want to get. Miami, Vanderbilt. I want to make a trip back down to Alabama, South Carolina and possibly Kentucky if I can make it."

Randolph is going to be looking for comfort among other things during his trips.

"My relationship with the coaching staff, not just one of them, but all of them," he said. "I want to be somewhere that's a home away from home and I want to be comfortable at the school. Academics will be a big factor as well."

He isn't in a rush to make a decision.

"Right now, I just want to take these visits and see who I'm most comfortable with and narrow it down to those. Even if I do that, I'll keep my options open for anything else that comes up.

"Right now, I don't really have a set time for when I want to choose a school. When I feel I'm comfortable with a certain school, I'll make a decision."

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recruiting/notre-dame-football-recruiting/8818-nd-looking-hard-at-florida-cb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT