ADVERTISEMENT

JQ Re-Opens Recruitment- Asks out from Kentucky

That game against Duke is going to be brutal.

That's what worries me- do think Drew can put a competitive team out there but think Hurley is the only one who can actually get us a statement win in that game.

Plus we have to play (basically) @ Gonzaga in Seattle, we'll have a road game in the ACC challenge, probably Ohio State in CBS Sports, etc.

Arkansas bound, I’m sure.

Cal wanted assurances he could bring his next class with him.
Cal wanted out because he doesn't like the UK fanbase. He never has. He left so that he could go somewhere with a lot less pressure, and because everyone in the state of Kentucky was onto his malpractice here. It was either Calipari does the right thing here at UK, or ship out.

I don't care If the whole class de-commits if it meant getting out from under 'gold standard'.
Same here. You don't HAVE to have top recruiting classes or the best players to win titles. You don't. Calipari proved that. It's a shame his worshippers didn't listen.

Reactions: Ugoff
Cal wanted out because he doesn't like the UK fanbase. He never has. He left so that he could go somewhere with a lot less pressure, and because everyone in the state of Kentucky was onto his malpractice here. It was either Calipari does the right thing here at UK, or ship out.

Just wait until he learns Arkansas fans have similar expectations to ours and can be nastier than us.

Someone shot one of Nolan Richardson’s horses during his last couple years there. Worst we’ll do is put for sale signs in your yard. Lol

but sure, lets wait 2 weeks to a month for Donovan to have discussions and have all the players, recruits leave plus portal players picking their destinations. Im sure the same people that want him over Drew will love a 9 win season next year due to having to take team of portal players the caliber of Lance Ware and Askew
Sounds like a Cal season not too long ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT