ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Allen

He can come play for Da Bears. Actually no, we are a terribly run franchise :(

I hope I see Josh at the game. I got my picture with Zadarius while he was at UK but not Josh or Bud. 3 of the biggest impact players to ever come through Lexington in 100 years.

that happens when you play so well.

It's funny how that stuff works. The dudes that are generally the ones all over the place are nearly always the ones that get those kinda plays.
I love Josh, but come on, did you see that play? You could even Josh couldn’t believe the pass was thrown directly to him.

He’s a phenomenal player and I hope he gets paid big time this off season but that INT was a gift.

I love Josh, but come on, did you see that play? You could even Josh couldn’t believe the pass was thrown directly to him.

He’s a phenomenal player and I hope he gets paid big time this off season but that INT was a gift.
The WR throwing it was a mistake and right to Allen...but JA stayed disciplined to his assignment on the field, didnt fall for the trick play and was in the correct position to make the play. Some would've chased the lateral to the WR and not been in play for the INT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT