ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time

If you’re making the move, you’re making the move to Gatewood, not Allen. Joey Gatewood was the highest ranked recruit in Auburn’s 2018 class, which ranked 12th in the nation. He has 3 years of eligibility left. You don’t skip over that. You see what he can do for you.

If you’re making the move, you’re making the move to Gatewood, not Allen. Joey Gatewood was the highest ranked recruit in Auburn’s 2018 class, which ranked 12th in the nation. He has 3 years of eligibility left. You don’t skip over that. You see what he can do for you.
Maybe the thinking here is getting Allen on the field while the high school coaching he got at Lex Cath is still fresh in his mind . Hinshaw probably hasn’t been able to spend much time with him so we need to play him before he is ruined .

But Gatewood could not even get on the field because of Bo Nix who is awful. If you can not beat Bo Nix out then you should just give up.

Reactions: timocee
But Gatewood could not even get on the field because of Bo Nix who is awful. If you can not beat Bo Nix out then you should just give up.
Doesn't Nix dad coach at a school that produces talent. Thought I read that somewhere. If that's the case, making the comparison really doesn't mean much.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Doesn't Nix dad coach at a school that produces talent. Thought I read that somewhere. If that's the case, making the comparison really doesn't mean much.
I believe you are right about Nix's dad but I fail to see why that would matter in comparing the two.

I believe Nix's dad was a QB at Auburn, and a good one. He is also a coach at a high school which produces some good players. You think that might play into Nix playing over Gatewood. A friend of mine from Alabama said Gatewood didn't get a fair shake from Auburn

Reactions: bterhune12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT