ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah west visiting ohio state this weekend

What I read from an Ohio State site suggested that they want West as their third back for the class. They are in on Bo Jackson and another highly rated guy

What I read from an Ohio State site suggested that they want West as their third back for the class. They are in on Bo Jackson and another highly rated guy
Why would West want to be the 3rd back for anyone vs 2nd for UK who has put 3 RBs in the NFL in the past 5 years or so?

Why would West want to be the 3rd back for anyone vs 2nd for UK who has put 3 RBs in the NFL in the past 5 years or so?
Why do any players go to schools with consistent top classes with top competitors at their position? They value winning & think they can win out? Then these days there's NIL differences.

Why do any players go to schools with consistent top classes with top competitors at their position? They value winning & think they can win out? Then these days there's NIL differences.
Will be competition wherever you go. I doubt Wilcox, Mizell and Patterson will fold their tents and go home when West/Davis arrive.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT